Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Let's Talk About Gamergate.

TheErebus.

Can we PLEASE avoid threads like this? Warframe is only community that not destroyed with "Pro-feminists" and "anti feminists" yet. 

The entire thread is a joke and to be taken seriously. If someone does take it seriously, we show them that this is a troll thread that has next to nothing about GG other than the actual name alone. 

Edited by ScrublordPrime

The entire thread is a joke and to be taken seriously. If someone does take it seriously, we show them that this is a troll thread that has next to nothing about GG other than the actual name alone. 

Yes yes! I absolutely agreed with you! But as you said - some people can't take jokes and will start flame war

Edited by Koler.

Yes yes! I absolutely agreed with you! But as you said - some people can't take jokes and will start flame war

Then we report to the moderators and they'll remove the posts that will lead to a flamewar. 

I have enough confidence to post this here for the same reason that you said it and that it's just a dumb joke.

Gamergate has nine letters. There are two g's, a's, and e's in a single word.

2+2+2 = 6

9 - 6 = 3

Gamergate confirmed Illuminati. SJWs did 9/11. Reptilians work as supermodels for Chippendales.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

On the other hand, it would be funny to see how would the Gamergate people start to attack gamergates of being a female organism. 

So you think it's okay for gaming journalists to promote the games of people they have sex with. Good to know.