Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Most Risky Topic A Tenno Can Start?

MegpoidBeetle

So what's probably one of the riskiest topic a Tenno can start?One where you can be as constructive as possible but still have the majority disagreeing with you. I know Synoid Gammacor is one of them, but I'm pretty bored now so I thought I could know which thread to stay off :P

((Really, am bored. Done all I can do till U16 shows up, would rank up the remaining mastery fodder I have but it got a bit repetitive right there~))

I'm sorry guys, but the Synoid Gammacor is too OP. I don't care how much you hate me for saying it, but it needs to be said. 

Also, Nullifiers were fine, they didn't need changing in the first place as they were meant to stop all you babbies from spamming 4. 

One last thing; IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE GAME, DON'T PLAY IT.

<Nerfhammer requests, Unpopular opinions, metacomplaints>

I was gonna put what Laviathan said. 

But uhh, 

—Say how much "pay2win" this game is.

—Say how much the devs don't listen.

—Talking about how this game has so many bugs & the devs need to work on nothing but fixes.

—1st person requests.

That's all I can think of. 

DE PLZ DU TIZ

Guys we need endgame

Guys the game is too easy

Guys the game is too hard

Guys the game is just fine

Everything is fair game, a small portion of people are gonna be non-constructive all the time, any topic can devolve into absolute nonsense, which is why we should cooperate and discuss with an open mind rather than bash our keyboards tryign to explain how we feel