The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Now That The Rakta Ballistica's Stats Are Out Of The Way

CompanionCombine

The only reasoning behind it not being customize-able is due to it being a 'Rakta' weapon, which was the name of one of the earlier event syandanas. If that is the case, it is pretty dumb for it not be customize-able. It shouldn't be hindered by an earlier cosmetic item, especially when other syndicate weapons/syandanas are color-able, even the Red Veil syandana is color-able.

The only reasoning behind it not being customize-able is due to it being a 'Rakta' weapon, which was the name of one of the earlier event syandanas. If that is the case, it is pretty dumb for it not be customize-able. It shouldn't be hindered by an earlier cosmetic item, especially when other syndicate weapons/syandanas are color-able, even the Red Veil syandana is color-able.

It also shares the pattern of Wraith weapons, which pre-date the syandana. Wraiths are also color-locked.

Wow you must really love cosmetics (i like it too). And yep, DE could definitely do that, we've been asking for that since they released it :/

EXACTLY! How am I supposed to run around with it, when my colour pattern is made up of 2 shades of purple, a beige and a blue?! I just can NOT use that weapon because it doesn't match the rest of my outfit!

P.S.: I remember talking about your nickname with you and few others on region chat once, not too long ago :D

Edited by EggOnIce

Not sure if this has been brought up recently, but with the recent buff to the Rakta Ballistica it would be nice if we could re-color it like all of the other syndicate weapons. As it is right now its just like vandals and wraiths. Since all the other syndicate weapons are customizable it just doesn't make much sense to keep the Rakta Ballistica the way it is. This change would be much appreciated.