Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Whats Was Your First Frame Or Favorite Frame

Stop-Hammertime

My first was Excalibur. My first built was Rhino, I played 90% of the map with it, in those times farming Control Modules was hard so I give up trying and played Rhino.

Now my fav is Saryn, love it ♥ and I can't wait for a Prime version.

Excalibro was my starter, but I always pick the fire-type pokemon, so I had to deal with having failed to do so.

Ember was my actual first. Loved her for such a long time. Eventually had to move on, as all Ember users do.

Valkyrbloom is what my profile says is my favorite, and I find it hard to disagree, but Mirage and Mesa are such wonderful things as well... Hmm...

Valkyrbloom. Definitely Valkyrbloom. Can't beat the feeling that comes with breakdancing through hoards of enemies and disintegrating them, and nobody can melee nearly as well as she does.

I too am a dedicated follower of the glory that is the Valkyr Master Race. She was actually the second frame I built, but since then has been my most favorite waifuframe warframe ever. She's taken up 66% of my playtime (which I consider to be too low a percentage). Valkyr with the Bastet helmet is, hands down, the cutest thing in the universe. The devs probably haven't released a Bastet Valkyr noggle because they know that if such a thing came into existence, it's ungodly cuteness would bring about the end of the warframe universe, via cuteness singularity. 

#ValkyrMasterRace

#ValkyrIsLoveValkyrIsLife

#Hashtag

The first frame i built was probably rhino prime or frost prime, i can't remember, i was a noob and bought a lot of the warframe pack/bundles when i started playing which sort of ruined progression for me.

My 3 favorites are now saryn, banshee and nova, but i used to like hydroid and vauban a lot in the past. I probably played them the most out of all the other frames.

Edited by kiteohatto

well this is rather nostalgic,i started with excal then built ash. Days later sold both after maxing since i was a newb without slots(lel)

Now my favourite is zephyr,followed by mirage and nova. On average however i use a lil bit of everything depending on the needs of a team

First frame I built...

Believe it or not, Vauban. I was lucky enough to get all parts from alerts in 2 weeks or so. I liked him a lot, used him on every defence mission.

Now he's mostly gathering dust. 

As for favorite frame... I don't know if I have a one truly favorite frame. I really like quite a few frames.

That being said, Excal has a special place among them.