The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pls Remove Small "sugatra" From The Dragon Nikana Skin.

mihoiru

I think it is a bug , its need to be removed 

I think we need screenshot here for better understanding

and  I mean new gemini sheath skin  on the dragon nikana

screenhots:

WITHOUT SKIN:

qOgM0sF.jpg

WITH SKIN:

vjtcw8x.jpg

P.S. Im so sorry for "late screenshots".  :'(

Edited by -ENCORE-

We're looking into a code fix to address this now. 

Are you ever going to be addressing how small sugatras are now on most weapons? It's been around for a while and it's been reported multiple times, never appropriate adjusted.

They're small as Magnagar has said. They really should be returned to their original size.

Are you ever going to be addressing how small sugatras are now on most weapons? It's been around for a while and it's been reported multiple times, never appropriate adjusted.

They're small as Magnagar has said. They really should be returned to their original size.

They seem fine now on my melee. Could you be talking about the bug where sugatras were GIANT on weapons like Orthos? (daman sugatras looked like curtains)

If OP is talking about second sugatra on Dragon Nikana I say keep it in.

It gives some personality and makes it noticably different from regular Nikana

Yeah, but it looks poorly executed. The textures on it are bad and it looks glued on, rather than hanging from a ring/tassle. Bothers the crap out of me.

They seem fine now on my melee. Could you be talking about the bug where sugatras were GIANT on weapons like Orthos? (daman sugatras looked like curtains)

That bug was fixed but in the process sugatras were made rather small and remained small. I'm fairly certain they're still reasonably smaller on most if not all of the weapons.

So keep it, but adjust where they hang from is what your saying

Pretty much. I like where it's hanging from on the sword, just now how. I can't deny it's a weird place, though. I can't find a single example of a tassle hanging off the end of a sheathe.

This is the closest I can find, but it's a bunch of leather strips, not like ours:

AN00858822_001_l.jpg

Sugatras, in general, should be done like this:

F55-1.jpg

Would make them all look so much better.

• 2 weeks later...

Honestly, I'd prefer it if it just removed the sugatra. I mean I already hate it on the regular scabbard but I can (reluctantly) accept it, mainly because it is also advertised that way, that's how it's supposed to be. The new scabbard isn't supposed to have it however so therefore it should not be there.

And if it were to stay on both scabbards then at least just give us an option to disable that sugatra period.

• 4 weeks later...

If OP is talking about second sugatra on Dragon Nikana I say keep it in.

It gives some personality and makes it noticably different from regular Nikana

I agree but they could have made the sheath more grand/diffrent then haveing it look the same as the Nikana.

I actually want the options both to have (or not have) the Sugatra at the end of the scabbard, as well as having it match the equipped sugatra. Right now it looks like a thin (Single strip) Daman Sugatra, but being able to change it to match any equipped Sugatra would allow for much more aesthetically pleasing setups for it.