Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anti Afk Timer Kills The Only Viable Hydroid Build

---Merchant---

The "Hydroid case" is an outlier -- the vast majority of Hydroid players don't sit still long enough to trigger the AFK. They're running around throwing out Barrages, or using their tentacles or charge. They're not completely stationary and soaking up a bunch of enemies for two minutes. Not only that, but you feel like this is the only way to play Hydroid.

The issue isn't the AFK system, and it's not Hydroid. It's you.

So you do not like game play style I do so I m wrong and you not?

such wou can you use some worse arguments?I do not think so.

''you are atheist i believe in bible you are immoral and wrong''

you are going exactly there

then again many ppl complain about afk timer but now I also show builds that are hardly enjoyable with afk timer ingame

you do not like slow-paced CC supporting of team? well ok but that does not give you rights to tell me that I m wrong while I enjoy It

do you run into spy missions RUSH them and say to your slow-silent style friends SUCK IT LOSERS?

Actually.... the afk timer preventing this so-called "strategy" from being used seems to be the one good thing about it. Hydroid is a CONTROL frame. His 1 knocks enemies down for the team to kill them all leisurely. His 2 does the same and grants him incredible mobility. He can go where needed, sweep an entire crowd of enemies off a control point in interception, and get them away from a downed team-mate for reviving. His 4 is incredibly good, beating the snot out of enemies with the very environment, doing finisher damage so it scales with high level content, and the new augment mod granting 100% mod chance on every enemy killed by them is just icing on the cake. No, I don't care what the internet thinks about "tentacles". This is Warframe, not Redtube.

As for you, OP... I've got a solution to your problem. Hydroid's 3 needs a timer. When its up, you pop out of the puddle. That way, you can die and stop wasting the team's time with your 2 minute long time to kill tactic.

Actually.... the afk timer preventing this so-called "strategy" from being used seems to be the one good thing about it. Hydroid is a CONTROL frame. His 1 knocks enemies down for the team to kill them all leisurely. His 2 does the same and grants him incredible mobility. He can go where needed, sweep an entire crowd of enemies off a control point in interception, and get them away from a downed team-mate for reviving. His 4 is incredibly good, beating the snot out of enemies with the very environment, doing finisher damage so it scales with high level content, and the new augment mod granting 100% mod chance on every enemy killed by them is just icing on the cake. No, I don't care what the internet thinks about "tentacles". This is Warframe, not Redtube.

As for you, OP... I've got a solution to your problem. Hydroid's 3 needs a timer. When its up, you pop out of the puddle. That way, you can die and stop wasting the team's time with your 2 minute long time to kill tactic.

yeah if only thing i accomplish is nerfing hydroid here WHY THE HELL NOT they can hardly make him less enjoyable anyway haha

I fancy new augment for tentacles too bad that they have to kill enemy according to description

so theya re not 2% as good as nekro

but IT IS SOMETHING

I test it with max power strenght-duration+efficiency

So maybe move around and stop sitting in a puddle to play lol. 

LOL imb4 i never heard it before

So you do not like game play style I do so I m wrong and you not?

such wou can you use some worse arguments?I do not think so.

''you are atheist i believe in bible you are immoral and wrong''

you are going exactly there

then again many ppl complain about afk timer but now I also show builds that are hardly enjoyable with afk timer ingame

you do not like slow-paced CC supporting of team? well ok but that does not give you rights to tell me that I m wrong while I enjoy It

You're just all over the place at this point.

Your build is literally an AFK build. You never run out of energy, meaning you can stay in the puddle indefinitely, all while soaking up enemies and dragging the match on for the rest of your team, who can't do anything to the enemies in the puddle because you won't get out of it.

You're doing everything you can to try and convince people how great your build is, but I'm honestly glad it's flagging you as AFK. Having to party with you and twiddle my thumbs for minutes on end while your puddle sloooowly kills things has got to be LOADS of fun.

That's sarcasm, by the way.

You're just all over the place at this point.

Your build is literally an AFK build. You never run out of energy, meaning you can stay in the puddle indefinitely, all while soaking up enemies and dragging the match on for the rest of your team, who can't do anything to the enemies in the puddle because you won't get out of it.

You're doing everything you can to try and convince people how great your build is, but I'm honestly glad it's flagging you as AFK. Having to party with you and twiddle my thumbs for minutes on end while your puddle sloooowly kills things has got to be LOADS of fun.

That's sarcasm, by the way.

1.common tactic is catch all enemy then at mission end release them under torid aoe this tactic still last 2+minutes because round can last several minutes marking u afk

2.my build is great 1:immortal 2:can spam it3:cc perfectly4.hold deffensive obiectives

3.flagging me afk helps nobody+if i want to actually afk I can do it with any frame so why would i bother helping team?

1.common tactic is catch all enemy then at mission end release them under torid aoe this tactic still last 2+minutes because round can last several minutes marking u afk

2.my build is great 1:immortal 2:can spam it3:cc perfectly4.hold deffensive obiectives

3.flagging me afk helps nobody+if i want to actually afk I can do it with any frame so why would i bother helping team?

Some problems:

1. There's nothing wrong with this. Plenty of people do it. Thing is, they'll pop out of the puddle and move a little, then puddle again, which keeps them from getting flagged for AFK. This is seriously all you've ever had to do, and yet you cannot seem to do it. This entire topic could have been avoided if you had just done that.

2. Your "great build" keeps your team mates from doing anything at all. They're stuck sitting there, doing nothing, until you decide to come out of the puddle. That's not a great build, it's a terrible one.

3. Flagging you AFK actually helps, because it means you're getting punished for making things so miserable for everyone else. You really aren't helping much by sitting in the puddle all the time and doing nothing but that.

Some problems:

1. There's nothing wrong with this. Plenty of people do it. Thing is, they'll pop out of the puddle and move a little, then puddle again, which keeps them from getting flagged for AFK. This is seriously all you've ever had to do, and yet you cannot seem to do it. This entire topic could have been avoided if you had just done that.

2. Your "great build" keeps your team mates from doing anything at all. They're stuck sitting there, doing nothing, until you decide to come out of the puddle. That's not a great build, it's a terrible one.

3. Flagging you AFK actually helps, because it means you're getting punished for making things so miserable for everyone else. You really aren't helping much by sitting in the puddle all the time and doing nothing but that.

Some problems:

ok i get your points but your points are my points basically i say that need to press ''w,a'' just to do not get false possitive is wrong and ppl now use macros to avoid It 

my great build is slower paced yes but that is not anything wrong in missions where you do not need to kill monsters fast[interception where i use this build 99% time]

i come at end of vawe and kill enemy , enemy can not win your point because no one gets past u

that is 25% of win [100:4 for we have 4 points]

flagging me afk for not afking is good thing? well maybe here but go play excalibur do not move and farm rep with trinity pls

getting 0 reward and scoring 99% of kills is wrong does not matter what angle do you use to look at it.

As much as the AFK timer needs tweaking, it's pretty justified in giving you the boot here.

your response is nearly accurate but should punish me only if I do actually afk but it is just my game-play that looks like It

watch me with web-camera to find out if I afk or not haha

big-brother is watchin me

"Only viable build" might be a bit of a strong statement in the OP.

i had some comments considering it but well lets call it ''most viable'' or end-game viable

because enemy level does not affect use of this build

tell me more hydroid builds that can deffend vs level 999enemy and I may change OP accroding to shocking news you will share with us

i had some comments considering it but well lets call it ''most viable'' or end-game viable

tell me more hydroid builds that can deffend vs level 999enemy and I may change OP accroding to shocking news you will share with us

No need for that.

You'd have to AFK to kill those enemies with your puddle.

Good thing you've got that covered.

I agree with the build as a hyrdoid user myself. Also, one other perk i found was that if an energy leech infested comes around and gets sucked into the puddle, they don't seem to leech anymore. I think the same goes for toxoc eximus as well

They still do, actually.

You'd have to AFK to kill those enemies with your puddle.

Good thing you've got that covered.

HAHA Indeed I do

I agree with the build as a hyrdoid user myself. Also, one other perk i found was that if an energy leech infested comes around and gets sucked into the puddle, they don't seem to leech anymore. I think the same goes for toxoc eximus as well

true i also noticed that

They still do, actually.

not yours energy [never asked team but they enver leech your energy that is bonus]

Hydroid is moble CC,I move a lot as him and do very good making viable of your build questionable even more

You can move a lot but If i do not have to what is the point?

i do not walk 10miles a day jsut because of some non-existing reason

but i lift weights for body building and cardio I know why when how