The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anti Afk Timer Kills The Only Viable Hydroid Build

---Merchant---

That's not the AFK system's fault then. That's yours.

There is called system of actions and consequences

without action that afk timer does there would be no consequences rendered into my lazy approach

same issue is with mirrage-find spot with goog lighting-target perfect location for your ball trajectory-you do not want to move now

but u have to because It is consequence of actions

so NO It is not my misstake and you are consequence of great qality thread so no h8 m8 but u are still wrong 

Edited by MidoriFuse

There is called system of actions and consequences

without action that afk timer does there would be no consequences rendered into my lazy approach

same issue is with mirrage-find spot with goog lighting-target perfect location for your ball trajectory-you do not want to move now

but u have to because It is consequence of actions

so NO It is not my misstake and you are consequence of great qality thread so no h8 m8 but u are still wrong 

Why don't you simply everyone in awhile press 3 again, then go back.

Do you enjoy watching a puddle?

well i m 2 lazy to move for no reason 

it is like playing frost and go out of bubble every minute  just for lulz

I do not say anywhere that every 4 spammer is afk macro user I say If u afk u do it with macro to avoid afk detect rendering whole AFK detection USELESS

punishing only players that do no AFK because they WANT to

I go sleep now It is 4am GN

8 hour interception?

This thread shoulda been locked a LOOONNNGG time ago.

OP is condescending with no provocation and his build, while with the ability to do so due to how this game works, slows down TTK considerably to the point where if left forever in Undertow Endless Defense and Interception would take 10x as long to complete if he doesnt move. Also in BOTH those mission types killing enemies is REQUIRED to advance to the next wave.

Enemies in Undertow also cant be affected by outside forces creating the problem of the 10x longer issue.

The only mission where this build is even remotely reasonable to use in Survival as the killing of enemies isnt directly required to advance in that mode.

Yes, his build is the ultimate in CC BUT it is also the least damaging therefore making it an inefficient build to use in any endless mode except Survival.

End of story. Can we just all move on please?

This is hilarious. My take on it all is the OP has started using macro programs to make him not afk and made this post to try cover his arse in the event of discovery.

Then, when he noticed the outpouring of emotion his agenda changed to "Haha I'm NOT $&*&*#(%&! I was actually trolling you this whole time!"

Maybe I smoke too much, but it seems similiar to posts I saw on the LoL forums from people that I knew were scripting.

Edited by Lord_Billos

This is hilarious. My take on it all is the OP has started using macro programs to make him not afk and made this post to try cover his arse in the event of discovery.

Then, when he noticed the outpouring of emotion his agenda changed to "Haha I'm NOT $&*&*#(%&! I was actually trolling you this whole time!"

Maybe I smoke too much, but it seems similiar to posts I saw on the LoL forums from people that I knew were scripting.

This whole thread:

db0.jpg

Anyway, on the main topic, try building a +strength +duration -range build (narrow minded) for tentacle swarm and tempest barrage. You'll find it rather enjoyable.

Edited by Cypress85

Puddle builds for hydroid is annoying for a ton of things.

Due to weak damage and drastically dragging the game out.

For games like Interception or defence, I consider this actually trolling or approaching grief territory.

Personally I have tried a Curative undertow build and it isn't really my cup of tea anyway, too passive.

Drags out games etc.