Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So, Who Beat The Event Before The Hotfix?

Morec0

Think I did it a few days ago. Wasn't that hard the first time when I had cleaving whirlwind on and was basically turning a large section of them into finely chopped ham, the second time where I had absolutely no clue how Tempo Royale worked got me killed a few times and a limbo running revive, a valkyr being OP as usual, and me stomp-spamming finally won.

Pub'd it on launch with myself(Ash), a Nyx, Limbo and Vauban. I didn't realise it was bugged i just thought it was a good (high level) challenge. Felt like 30mins plus on a survival or something, except without the 30 minute wait time till things got challenging.

I guess people whined about getting downed, so DE must nerf?

i had 4 solo attempts all failing at the 1st round due to not enough points.. kept trying different frames...

in t he end was surprised that nyx performed well through it all... only thing is she died 4 times because my nyx is a paper modded..

tried valkyr 4x and each time was just ugh ~.~ loosing by 15%-10%

what did the hotfix do? I seem to be the only one without a clue..

Hotfix just ironed out the lvl 300+ enemies and maybe few others above lvl for the map.

Meanwhile, pre-hotfix, our set up with 2 old buddies of mine where Irridiatning Loki, Oberon and Nova P Slow. 

Did both runs and only went down twice due to Napalms at lvl 50 :x 

In the end, the event was enjoyable when comes chopping enemies with Scindo P :3 (Especially with the new stance <3), although one my buddies wouldn't agree after being blind a lot from explosives ^-^; 

Edited by Fionntan

Solo'd the first part with Chaos build Nyx and an unranked Galatine (I actually had a Loki with me, but he wasn't disarming and kept going down every other minute, so I was pretty much on my own there. Sorry, Loki). Then changed to Irradiating Disarm Loki for the second part because of conclave restrictions (Nyx had it too high and I was too lazy to change my mods). Breezed through with a 2 Loki/2 Mesa team. Disarming enemies is OP.

Thought my PUG was going to lose (post-hotfix).  The first round was a struggle for the three of them - all MR 6's - Volt, Ash, Rhino.  I'm MR 17 Loki.

They all went down throughout the game but I was able to rev them while disarming/cloaked.  They did most of the damage while I did the chores, kinda.  But they soon got the hang of it and we won easily.  Ash spammed bladestorm like crazy.

Edited by Lanieu