Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So, Who Beat The Event Before The Hotfix?

Morec0

Made my 19'000 Syndicate in this mission this morning.

Total kills of the team where around 3000

Did not even notice that some enemy's should had a level 300+

The only thing i hate is that Bombards and Napalm get extremly low dmg  - Saryn Ult melts every enemy down with around 5k dmg -> Bombard Fu** you only gets 300 or less.

Even Gunner Eximus die faster and they got resistance + same Armor and more Health.

What event? I beat the alert with pubs. 5 waves, lvl 21 enemies.

Eh, event, alert, whatever, I'm tired.

But yeah, same here. First part? 5 Ways, easy.

2nd part? Nightmarish, out host dropped out halfway through - scared the S#&$ out of the rest of us - and we had to 3-man the rest among the 300-numbering Grineer heavies depleting our shields in seconds.

Thank GOD for Radial Disarm.

i used a nyx both times going solo last night.  i did not know what the enemy levels were supposed to be, but the first 5 rounds for the stance were enemies levels 30-40 and not much to worry about, then for the stratos it was 8 rounds and the enemies were levels 40 and quickly rose to 60-some and higher for the eximus.  not too too bad overall, but some of the random aoe explosions for that set of rounds from the napalms were making things a bit hectic.  i thought it was fun for the challenge offered me.

Nailed it easy With Oberon, and no not just spamming 4, the whole team I played with stuck to it and ripped the mission up, and frankly was a blast! Didn't go down once, smashed up everything, kept people alive with renew, whole team ACTED as a team, in a PUG no less, one of the few times I've actually gotten that kind of enjoyment & mayhem.

Swear Rage build Oberon was designed to handle stuff like that alert, that and mobile defenses, Love the new form too! Never used Galetine worth a damn cause it just didn't feel swingy & slicy enough, now, slicing hordes with 135% reach with the new form? Makes me a happy murder monkey!

I did the first run of it with zero issues like an hour after it came out, no one died and it felt completely normal. I haven't done the second run because I already have the stratos emblem, but i'll come back and let you know how it was.

Edit: basically the same. before the update we were still running 548% mirage, 2 excals, trin, and 4x corrosive projection

Edited by CaptainShortbus

I finished both rounds within first 2 hours of the alert, solo'd with Ember and never encountered level 300 Grineers 0_o Or maybe I simply didn't notice the numbers because DAMN those last 2 waves were frantic and all kinds of fun. Eviscerators and Napalms hurt a lot and it was hilarious pushing a whole cluster of them around with Rending Crane combo.

Edited by traybong111

Did the first set blindly. It was more annoying than anything.

Did the second set like a rep farm, since it was obvious that that was the intention. Worked perfectly.

The level 300s kindly left me alone, though.

I thought the intention was to go in with your heavy blade and slash away :)