Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Yes, Another Destiny Vs Warframe Thread, They Really Hate Warframe... See This.

Kaiser_Suoh

Still do not quite understand why they hate us so much.

Destiny is supposed to be the best of all time by all the resources invested in it, but still it is always compared with Warframe... sincerely i dont not why (even if Warframe have 2+ years)

Warframe is more dynamic and is F2P and exist a long list of things that is better than Destiny... but that is just my opinion.

Here an "online example".

Also here a Thread in Bungie Forum about us (we are really famous there)

https://www.bungie.net/en/Forum/Post/77021542/0/0

Maybe this Thread is unnecessary, but if they did a thread about Warframe I had to show it here.

I suppose they will need to defend their $59,99 purchase.

EDIT: I just realized that it came from a Master Founder (a guy who put $100 on Warframe) ... Oops.

Well, I paid because I knew what I was paying for. A good game.

Edited by Misanthroplonker

As an avid player of both destiny and warframe, they both have their advantages and disadvantages.

However, I prefer warframe. Why? Because they have developers that listen to the community, and community managers that actually PLAY THE GAME.

Plus the whole "destiny had a story before they dumbed it down a lot" thing also really bugs me.

Along with destiny's lack of customization.

Still.

Destiny is one of those games that you play for a month and then get so bored with it, you end up forgetting about it entirely. It's honestly just a game that was meant to pump out DLC.

Warframe, on the other hand... Idk what it is about it. It's not like it has a great set-in story or lots of lore, yet.. But there's just something about Warframe that keeps me playing even after 2+ years. Plus, you know, it's free.

I think I found the best post to describe the correlation of the two games in the thread.

"I played both. And this is my really simplistic review.

Destiny: beautiful smooth simple and lacking content.

Warframe: slightly buggy, not as aethestic, very complex, hella content."

I'm assuming the not as aesthetic comment is in relation to the graphics, which are, honestly, 'better' on Destiny, though Warframe's is perfect for the game it is in.

I suppose they will need to defend their $59,99 purchase.

You forget the $20 dlc packs.

"Warframe, the less expensive version of Destiny with better story!"

Edit: They say jealously is the most sincere form of flattery. But, if we've decided that we want the sweet hard candy of revenge, we could counter-review them.

Edited by SarcasticShepard

Well, obviously Destiny-players will defend their $60.

But in easy to find why warframe win this fight in all... also if that is not enough, Warframe is FREE.

Where is the $ 500 million that supposedly have invested in Destiny? #saynotofraud

Dont forget my point in this thread, why a very famous game like Destiny is always compared with Warframe?

Edited by Kaiser_Suoh

Destiny is a prime example of why warframe is so good.

Before destiny 1st expansion hit they're already talking destiny 2. Rather than build on something they pour time into, they regurgitate a squeal, polish it up and present it as all new with that 60$ tag for the casuals and 120$ for the marks.