Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Evil Traders De Please Its Time For A New Trade System

Doughalo2

I just want to be able to set an item up for sale at a price for plat or trade for another item and not have to type it 20x amount of times into a spam box where it instantly gets flooded out by people with crap-tons to sell more then me.

I just want to be able to set an item up for sale at a price for plat or trade for another item and not have to type it 20x amount of times into a spam box where it instantly gets flooded out by people with crap-tons to sell more then me.

Then here's a pro tip:  Don't advertise the common stuff.   You have a latron prime set that you're willing to sell...  So does everybody else.  If there is a specific rare thing that you have and is in demand, then go ahead.   But for the most part, focus on hooking up with people trying to buy something rather than try to out-spam the other people selling everything.

The mere fact that the trade chat is 90% "WTS" should kind of be an indication that the supply of almost everything is far greater than the demand...

Edited by Momaw

The mere fact that the trade chat is 90% "WTS" should kind of be an indication that the supply of almost everything is far greater than the demand...

A thousand times this.

And that's WITHOUT a huge section of the playerbase selling crap because it takes too much effort.

Then here's a pro tip:  Don't advertise the common stuff.   You have a latron prime set that you're willing to sell...  So does everybody else.  If there is a specific rare thing that you have and is in demand, then go ahead.   But for the most part, focus on hooking up with people trying to buy something rather than try to out-spam the other people selling everything.

Thats because 89% of the chat that posts "WTS" is putting up garbage no one needs like redirection and vitality.

I think whether or not an auction house comes they should make WTS and WTB visually different in the trade chat. Either by colors or creating 2 seperate tabs for each other. It would make trading through players a lot more organized.