2Peter3Nine

Level 100-150 Interception

With a conclave limit of 400,

and you can only use a heavy blade...

OMG WTF BBQ

That's not a challenge,

that's f***ing TORTURE!

Are you joking?

Is the level # a glitch like the last one?

That damn "Rift Sigil" better do something other then look cool.

This is the fourth thing that has made me consider not playing this game anymore.

Let's just say, many ppl didn't feel too happy about this, not because it's way too hard, but because DE put reward in it...reward that many wouln't stand a chance to get. That look like a real problem (like I have to play DS for 5 times for a challenge badge, no matter how much I despise it).

Try Loki, Slow Nova, Trinity (for E.V.) and Vauban.

Have 4 corrosive projections and have your melee weapons built with Viral and Slash if possible.

1) At round beginning, disarm and slow everything up to avoid death, also crucial to setting up step 2.

2) Have Vauban throw bastilles all over the place and Trinity supply him with energy, try to hang around point D.

3) Once set up, just keep putting down bastilles and charging up energy. Whatever you do, don't kill anything or else you'll be asking for trouble. Only kill if an enemy is threatening to cap one of the points. Any new spawn will need to be disarmed by the Loki.

4) When you hit 100%, just kill everything. Rinse and repeat.

You can do it solo with a Loki and a Bleed/Corrosive/Viral Proc Heavy weapon. With that, it's more time consuming than actually challenging.

EDIT:

Just don't go and expect to be Rambo and you should be fine.

Edited by Dojutrek

Fanboys everywhere.

Joke or not, there's an actual reward for it and it's content in the game, people want to be included on said content and it's challenging in a bad way but then again so are almost all of the tactical alerts.

Kinda agree with you here.

Let's see if DE make new event/alert with extemely hard difficulty and put no reward to it, see if they still wanna accept those "challnge".

Add my name to the list of people who completed it.

I joined a squad (first run) from chat that ended up as Loki (with no overextended), Trinity (who was master of revives), and two Nyx (one being myself). We did have an Ash instead of the second Nyx but they DC'd as we started and the second Nyx joined as random.

First wave went down to the wire with Grineer at 99%, but it got easier after that as we fell into a rhythm and people worked out on their own what was working and what wasn't.

Loki disarmed, Trinity did what Trinity does, and the two Nyx kept up chaos and stayed in Absorb. We ended up on the last two rounds with the two Nyx at D constantly knocking down the Grineer via Absorb. The Absorb knockdown seems to interrupt the Grineer captures which helped. At least 3 of us were running Spectres of various kinds. Most of the Grineer ended up gravitating to D for some reason (that I suspect was attached to the Nyx's efforts) so we were holding the capture points longer and getting through waves faster towards the end as the Grineer couldn't stay on their feet or move far.

I think we had about 60 revives all up (Trinity, master of revives) with one single death requiring respawn.

I've never stayed in chat after a mission longer than I did today. Everyone was pumped, and I'm glad I didn't run it solo (Valkyr), despite the probability that solo would have been easier. As somebody who does not tend to farm XP with cookie cutter groups or run endless T4, that was f**kin awsome.

I got my sigil.  And it was a public random team.  Nyx, Loki, Vauban, and I was Limbo.  Easy Peasy.  Although I did revive players 60+ times.  That was expected and that is why I went as limbo.  

Edited by MEEBOSS

No. Screw the get gud comments and screw you. it was a challenge without the conclave limitation, its arbitrary and I doubt you'd be defending this crap if it didn't have a reward.

I'm going to keep going until I get that sigil, but I really wish you would sort out your scaling problems before kneejerking to a fanboy response to a GLITCH of all things.

Edited by Exanthous

I really really really really really really really really really really really really really DISLIKE the conclave limitation system. I mean what use is it to spend days/weeks/months of playing to get high lvl mods, forma'd weapons and frames, sentinels or kubrows when you cant use them because of a limitation..

I like the idea of having melee only forced on a mission but combining it with high lvl enemies and the inability to actually properly use your warframe (abilities) this mission becomes impossible to complete. 

I like the whole concept of building your warframe and weapons, choosing the mod combinations that work for you, however this conclave bull$#% is just infuriating and going directly against all that.

The only reason I did this alert was because RedText was trash-talkin. After I read his/her/their insinuating speech, I looked around to see what was going on. I saw the alert, studied it a bit, configured a specific team, .and I broke the alert.

GG, DE.

Better luck next time >:D

I got my sigil.  And it was a public random team.  Nyx, Loki, Vauban, and I was Limbo.  Easy Peasy.  Although I did revive players 60+ times.  That was expected and that is why I went as limbo.  

. . . I'm fairly certain I was the Vauban, and it was me dying every ten seconds.

Literally one eviscerator sawblade, and I was a goner.

Bastille's everywhere. Killing enemies is overrated. Basically just sat there spamming energy restoratives and hiding in the Rift. Enemies can't get near the towers, can't capture the point, you win. . . eventually.