Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Relevant Are Dojo's These Days?

Dojo's look nice. Big and totally not suspicious looking bulky metal space stations that just float in empty space, not ever found by anyone. Besides decorating and research, there isn't much to do there, exept for that one time you want to get a new weapon BP.

Now there has been talk about putting trade stations in Relays, so that's much easier to acess then Dojo's. It's a nice place to hang out, but that's about it. 

I vaguely remember some Dev talking about updating the Liset so it has more stuff. If that'll be done, there'll b even less things to use the Dojo for.

That's why I've been wondering if we still need dojo's for anything. Basically, your Liset could allow for weapons and Warframe research, like the Tenno labs, etc.

Edited by Institute-Marksman

It still has clan tech, that can't be replaced by anything.

Plus, once we get a firing range and stuff... yeah.

I have to say though I'm definitely not opposed to expanding the features of Relays / Liset.

All 3 can coexist, each one serving a different purpose.

Dojo - hang out / research / party

Relay - hang out / trading / party

Liset - out hang / modding / party?

I think that if we are able to improve our liset to be use for party and more research then we need to make our dojo more training pvp and social type than we have now. The gardens are nice but above the nice look there is nothing much to do there. Need more fun content to keep the interest also the relays need to do some similar things just without the option to modify things.

It still has clan tech, that can't be replaced by anything.

Plus, once we get a firing range and stuff... yeah.

I have to say though I'm definitely not opposed to expanding the features of Relays / Liset.

All 3 can coexist, each one serving a different purpose.

If they put a clan-tech kiosk access in our ship, then there'd be practically no one ever going to Dojos outside of the occasional trade.  The OP is on the nose in that they're not particularly relevant outside of being a stopping point for errands.  

considereing that you can get 1/2 the weapons in the game only from dojo´s i´d say it´s very relevant, but i agree that it´s extremely underused and should get some attention!

i´d love to see a training area, where i can perform challenges with my melee weapon simmilar to mastery test, maybe they could reward the stances or something else that´s cool. :)

I think Dojo's are still relevant, but I think they are losing relevance slowly.

That's not a bad thing...

Before the Relay's, your only options were to have a clan with a Dojo, or build your own.

The relay's open up a lot of options for all players.

Hopefully, the once rumored ship that the Liset will connect to can open research based tech up to non clan affiliated players as well.

That said, I really don't want to have to go to the relays to access an auction house.

I am really hoping they allow an auction house terminal to be built for the Dojo.

I've spent the time, credits, resources and effort to have a Dojo and want to have good reasons to go there as well.