The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who's Ready For Volt Prime And Prime Access? (The Hype Megathread)

Why does Volt need a bigger junk?, its not just about the body the girls go for, its about who you are and what you are, not how big your puppy is.

People get him confused with the female frames less he as masculine a rhino people will still think it.

People get him confused with the female frames less he as masculine a rhino people will still think it.

I don't understand the confusion myself. Stand Volt next to any female frame and he's clearly not female in build. He's slender, yeah, but much broader shouldered/chested. He's like a runner, go figure.

I got prime a week before nova one ended, would the boosters double up or would it overwrite and I lose my 85 day booster?

Does anyone know?

As far as I'm aware booster times stack so it should just extend the life of your booster. I've never tried it myself however so I can't say for certain. 

Uh-huh?, so an guy needs to be masculine to be wanted or needed?, thats a bit sexist don't you think, my Character in another MMO is very masculine, and his girlfriend is the same size as me, I'm about Nova's high, you kown how small she is, and my Character is bacily Chroma, so image that in your head, with them sleeping in bed.

Yet, they have a son that is excaly like volt, he has very small masculine  

I don't understand the confusion myself. Stand Volt next to any female frame and he's clearly not female in build. He's slender, yeah, but much broader shouldered/chested. He's like a runner, go figure.

Yeah...thats what I figgered

I got prime a week before nova one ended, would the boosters double up or would it overwrite and I lose my 85 day booster?

Does anyone know?

No, when you buy/gain boosters, you will keep them regardless if you buy a new one, I still got like 95 days or so on mine, as long as you don't log in they won't drain away, the more boosters, the longer the time expand, Im really unsure how far they go but you chuold have a booster that can maybe last 50 years or so. 

I hope they prime any sniper, shotgun or bow. Not much prime versions of any. 

In the regional chat I saw FragorPrime as a username more than once. I clicked on it and it says that person didn't exist every time. Maybe this was an easter egg?

I'm simultaneously hoping for and hoping against a Vectis Prime, because that is the one weapon that could make me buy a prime access...and I detest the price tag of prime access bundles. 

hahaha XD

The grind is getting worse with each prime access....

I still haven't got a single nova p. partt..... not that I've tried farming em.

Well, if DE screws up this grind, then warframe is pretty much dead, considering whats going on so far, they fixed the credit system I think but...other things still remian

To most people U16 was quite a fail, eh? :/

Yep...has't really bothered me so much, don't care what happens, all im annoyed is how hard the new Quest is and the PBR on Primes, they have done, other things I have't really..bothered to notice, like the Stealth nerf or so.