The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who's Ready For Volt Prime And Prime Access? (The Hype Megathread)

Completed a solo melee-only T1 Survival run with Volt, 40 minutes, 1 death. Highest time I've ever gotten doing that mode with those specs. I think that's a good way to send off my base Volt after spending such a long time with him.

Now, I simply wait.

Yeah, many an hour spent with regular Volt. Kind of sad. But hey, for me, it's the same Tenno. He just decided to finally go shopping for some more designer duds.

Edited by (PS4)Folkeye

Alright so I just checked this morning, and its not here yet, so guess Im going to have to wait unitll 4pm or tomorrow after 10:00pm

Forum-posts show a timestamp that fits DE's timezone.

It's 2:00 AM for Digital Extremes... their daily work hasn't even started for today. Don't expect anything within the next 10 hours.

Forum-posts show a timestamp that fits DE's timezone.

It's 2:00 AM for Digital Extremes... their daily work hasn't even started for today. Don't expect anything within the next 10 hours.

Well, on my its my timezone, you posted that comment at 7:00 in the morning to me, in UK time, so how does that work?  

Well, on my its my timezone, you posted that comment at 7:00 in the morning to me, in UK time, so how does that work?  

I'm not sure why you see the post-timestamps in your own timezone, I don't - I'm living in the GMT+1-zone so for me it's just one hour later than for you. For DE it's still not far away from midnight, so how can you expect them to already deliver anything?

I'm not sure why you see the post-timestamps in your own timezone, I don't - I'm living in the GMT+1-zone so for me it's just one hour later than for you. For DE it's still not far away from midnight, so how can you expect them to already deliver anything?

Well, I've logged in as UK so I assume it goes by my timezone stamps, I rather it not to be honest so I can see DE's timezone, and I understand that just wondered why, timezones are an pian huh? 

In 12-14 hours it'll still be Tuesday.

True, but that's not my point. I was giving a vague estimate of when they might roll out the PA, based on previous experience :)

That is, if PA is actually coming today - it might also be tomorrow (I don't think so personally, but it's possible.)

Edited by RedEyedRaven

True, but that's not my point. I was giving a vague estimate of when they might roll out the PA, based on previous experience :)

That is, if PA is actually coming today - it might also be tomorrow (I don't think so personally, but it's possible.)

We shall see, friend. I would prefer today as well, but I think it's safe to assume if not Tuesday, it'll definitely be Wednesday.