Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

★JOIN FLOW★(With Everything Everyone Else Has)★But wait there's MORE!★

2ply

Story time!

Was swimmin' in trading chat and initiated a trade with this guy. We decide to trade at his place and I wait a while for that invite to the dojo. About a minute later I ask the guy if I can get an invite so we can get this done and he replies, "Yeah, just one second. This place is huge."

Understatement.

I finally get there and find myself in a gigantic room surrounded by banners EVERYWHERE. I nearly peed myself. I was so overcome by awe I just sat there for a while and looked around. It took me about a minute to check out the one room I saw.

After the trade and usual "Thank you." and "No problem."s I said something like "Nice clan."

His reply? "Yeah, it's pretty cool."

THESE PEOPLE ARE HELLA HUMBLE.

man =/

all that hard work photo-bombing the whole event and no pics =P

srsly tho, great ceremony erybody

keep yer pants on soon-to-be-FLOWbians, we'll hold a spot for you when it opens up, not everyone can handle being 300% hotter, FLOW is only for the BEST! (the best at WHAT exactly we are still working on =P)

man =/

srsly tho, great ceremony erybody

keep yer pants on soon-to-be-FLOWbians, we'll hold a spot for you when it opens up, not everyone can handle being 300% hotter, FLOW is only for the BEST! (the best at WHAT exactly we are still working on =P)

I ended up as the loki on the bell in one of the pics. 

Hue

Also, I dunno if anybody actually noticed I hid in the corner behind draisel :P

man =/

CAN YOU SPOT THE PHOTO BOMBING LOKI IN EACH PICTURE!??

NSGxMu9.jpg

yKQJo3X.jpg

qOj4A7x.jpg

HAPPY NOW?

Photo Bombers...can't have an awards ceremony without them!

Edited by 2ply

Story time!

Was swimmin' in trading chat and initiated a trade with this guy. We decide to trade at his place and I wait a while for that invite to the dojo. About a minute later I ask the guy if I can get an invite so we can get this done and he replies, "Yeah, just one second. This place is huge."

Understatement.

I finally get there and find myself in a gigantic room surrounded by banners EVERYWHERE. I nearly peed myself. I was so overcome by awe I just sat there for a while and looked around. It took me about a minute to check out the one room I saw.

After the trade and usual "Thank you." and "No problem."s I said something like "Nice clan."

I'm glad that you liked what you saw, we put a lot of work into the dojo.  It really does mean a lot though when people come here and share like this.  So thank you.

Edited by MattQaz

Story time!

Understatement.

c480x270_71.jpg

Edited by 2ply

I think I just became 50% hotter by just reading this clan ad. I'm not applying since I run my own micro-clan, but I just wanted to congratulate you on an epic advertisement. I don't think anyone will ever top this.

Now if you'll excuse me, I think I need to stare at a grey wall for a minute or two, my brain is completely overloaded.

This is awesome haha. I don't know if we'll be able to but when the Badlands thing comes out, I'd like to create an alliance with our clans if your cool with that. Assuming a Ghost clan can be aligned with a larger clan of course

Edited by 7.T.