Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

★JOIN FLOW★(With Everything Everyone Else Has)★But wait there's MORE!★

2ply

WARBOS sends 2ply a private message, in it...a letter that reads:

dxlhm8.jpg

All you have to do is...fill out this super long application...take a pee test...show three forms of ID...bow down and kiss some bums...kiss more bums and pray daily to the gods of try-hard.

Then when we get around to it....we might consider you worthy to become a number!

How does...2345 sound to you?

2ply says:

33c409d.jpg

For real though, I'm flattered and I do appreciate the offer! Rock on Big Clan!

I'm sorry to wreck that little thing you have going there but the person who sent you an invite to the Warbros was a troll and a pretty successful one at that. Multiple clan leaders got one in an attempt to annoy the Warbros

We don't support clan merges since we're a private clan and we believe that each clan should thrive on its own instead of absorbing other smaller clans to achieve something. We wouldn't dare absorb another clan, I'm sure.

Also, DE_Rebecca is aware of this troll account, don't know if anything is actually being done about it though.

Good luck with your clan, take care.

I'm sorry to wreck that little thing you have going there but the person who sent you an invite to the Warbros was a troll and a pretty successful one at that. Multiple clan leaders got one in an attempt to annoy the Warbros

We don't support clan merges since we're a private clan and we believe that each clan should thrive on its own instead of absorbing other smaller clans to achieve something. We wouldn't dare absorb another clan, I'm sure.

Also, DE_Rebecca is aware of this troll account, don't know if anything is actually being done about it though.

Good luck with your clan, take care.

lolz....thanks for checking out our Thread..hope you enjoyed your stay!

Sorry to hear you're troubles with trolls..but my sentiment remains, my little thing I had going there...totally epic!

Good luck with your clan.

Edited by 2ply

Heed my words, fellow Tenno!

Since I embraced the awesomesauce that Flow is,

1)    All my problems have gone, forever!

2)    The Flow is within me and now I am 300% hotter!

3)    My e-peen has grown 3 sizes and I have loadsamoneyz!

Disclaimer: the aforementioned statements may or may not be 100% accurate.

In all seriousness, though the Clan is only a week old, it’s already awesome and fun to part of it. Go Flow!

4vfgk6.jpg

THAT JUST HAPPENED......

HAPPY 1 WEEK FLOW CLAN!

We've come so far...for a home grown, thread fed...bunch of lunatics!

No website...no reddit...no problem!

LETS KEEP UP THE FLOW!

.......website is coming though..I totally want to get away with more stuff!

Oh dear...you took that seriously. Well, that's why you're here, right? Baby's first reaction image posts.

Why don't you stop picking on other clan's threads and tend to your own? I get that you like to shake things a bit and check reactions, but one post for that is more than enough (that doesn't make it appropriate though). Leave them to their thread and stop spamming them, don't give the mods extra work by making it necessary for them to come sort things into the thread.

Apologies for the uninvited intrusion 2rply

Edit: I won't be replying anything, spamming this clan thread; so if anything you can pm me. @Coldex aren't you tired of your troll account and getting your posts deleted? get a life

Edited by Eisvogel

No...you're good man. I appreciate the comment here...and I feel bad for the Wellthen guy..he doesn't realize that a baby just called him a ducebag...but thats cool...we're just here to get some laughs and make friends.

No intrusion on your part...I got much respect for those mods man they have been doing a great job.

When the best response you have is from a baby, that says more than you intend it to.

WOW..all I can say...this thread EXPLOOOOOOOOOOODEEEED!

I like what you guys have done since it first started!

Happy Belated Birthday FLOW!

I will be dropping in to leave you some lolz in the future =)

dylm6e.jpg

"I am Community Mod Ced23ric, and this is my favourite clan thread on these forums."

- Ced23Ric, Community Moderator, on the topic of his favourite clan thread on these forums.

"You have 20 seconds to reply!"

Edited by 2ply