Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dex Dakra Hype Megathread!

Tymerc

Oh come on now! Don't be nasty!

There's nothing sexual about me wanting to take firm hold of my Dex Dakra, sneak up on a Grineer, and slowly insert my dual weapons into one of his eyes sockets each, and, JUST to further injury to injury, slowly ease the swords in and out

in and out

in and out

in

and

out

iiiinnnn

aaaaaannnd

oooooooooooouuuuuuutttttt....

of his moist, dripping (with blood) eyehoooooolleesssss....

yeessssssssssssssssssss....

Well then...

I think it's going to suck, not because of the stats, but because of the 2 underwhelming stances for Dual Swords. It's going to suck by extension, which is the worst kind of suck.

I have a feeling they'll introduce new stances for all of the weapon types through those fancy Tactical Alerts.

Edited by Tymerc

Oh come on now! Don't be nasty!

There's nothing sexual about me wanting to take firm hold of my Dex Dakra, sneak up on a Grineer, and slowly insert my dual weapons into one of his eyes sockets each, and, JUST to further injury to injury, slowly ease the swords in and out

in and out

in and out

in

and

out

iiiinnnn

aaaaaannnd

oooooooooooouuuuuuutttttt....

of his moist, dripping (with blood) eyehoooooolleesssss....

yeessssssssssssssssssss....

O.o ur scary.

In my opinion, the only incentive for wanting to use the Dex Dakra over the Dakra Prime is a higher crit chance for Berserker; unless it has 180 base damage (Dakra Prime's base x Crimson Dervish), which is highly unlikely.

Well, you can't expect a free gift to be super powerful. It would punish those that were not around to obtain them.

Hilariously: Dex Furis was one of the most powerful weapons in the game when IT came out. Guess they learned better from that XD

O.o ur scary.

*gently caresses Dex Dakra*

Was it? I missed it last year, and the wiki says it has very little ammo. 

That is does, but that's easily modded around with a Mutation mod and whatnot, and the damage MORE than makes up for it if you can manage it properly. Burst-fire rather than full-auto.

That is does, but that's easily modded around with a Mutation mod and whatnot, and the damage MORE than makes up for it if you can manage it properly. Burst-fire rather than full-auto.

How do you have yours modded? I usually do 3 V, and 1 -- at the minimum for secondaries.

Well, we're getting it again, and I'll be using the beauties over every single weapon in the game. Along with the Dex Dakra, I'll color my Chroma purple.