Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tymerc

The Dex Dakra Hype Megathread!

all I need now is to have them at at least 1,5 attack speed (with mods) and I won't need any othere melee

Is there any melee with even 1.3?

All we need is Dex braton and we'll be unstoppable

+1 If it would have same damage  as Braton prime  it would be awesome 

Is there any melee with even 1.3?

Tipedo, Amphis, Scoliac

Also, can't wait >.< 

do i need open weapon slot to get the dex dakra i mean i dont have open slots atm and dont wanna miss it

Seeing as how the Dakra Prime is my favorite weapon, I REALLY hope this will have the stats for me to prefer it over my Dakra Prime because I REALLY want to use this weapon.

As stated by Rebecca during Tennolive 2015, you will get it for free, with an inventory slot and catalyst, if you log in during a certain week in March (no exact date yet).

Dex Furis was for logging in on a single day. Has it been confirmed that this ones available for login over a whole week, or was that a slip up?

do i need open weapon slot to get the dex dakra i mean i dont have open slots atm and dont wanna miss it

I believe Rebecca said it comes with its own potato and weapon slot if memory serves

Dex Furis was for logging in on a single day. Has it been confirmed that this ones available for login over a whole week, or was that a slip up?

Incorrect. The Dex Furis was available from March 26th (When it came with update 12.6) to April 2nd.

"Dex Furis*: A FREE birthday weapon to celebrate Warframe’s 1 year Open Beta! Login to Warframe before April 2nd @ 11:59 PM EDT to receive this free gift!"

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/201473-update-1260-dex-furis-limited-time-gift/

Looking forward to this Dex weapon, hopefully won't be too bad with the dual weapon stances, maybe it will come with a buff to those?

Hoping for a Dex Primary next year, complete the Dex arsenal. 

Dex Furis was for logging in on a single day.

Not so, Dex Furis was for logging on from March 27th to April 2nd last year.

Source: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/201473-update-1260-dex-furis-limited-time-gift/

Tenno'd by NovusNova :)

I believe Rebecca said it comes with its own potato and weapon slot if memory serves

Yes, as was the Dex Furis before it. I don't see any reason why the Dex Dakra would not come with either.

What does this celebrate? The opening of closed beta or the making of dark sector?

I'm pretty sure it's' the Alpha or Beta of Warframe.

I'm pretty sure it's' the Alpha or Beta of Warframe.

So the alpha/beta came out at around the same time as darkSectOr? That's not a coincidence.

So the alpha/beta came out at around the same time as darkSectOr? That's not a coincidence.

Did it?... I don't know. I'm not actually researching any of these things.

Nope. Dark Sector was released in 2008. Warframe entered open beta in 2013.

Nope. Dark Sector was released in 2008. Warframe entered open beta in 2013.

Made another typo, I meant around the same time in the months (not year). Dark sector came out march 25th, the dex weapons are available from 26th to april 2nd.

You make a hype megathread from a cool dual sword weapon with already existing mechanics?...

It's nice, but people are getting hyped for so little things nowadays...In my opinion.

You make a hype megathread from a cool dual sword weapon with already existing mechanics?...

It's nice, but people are getting hyped for so little things nowadays...In my opinion.

Yes it already exists, however, who does not like to have two dakra's? I am certainly hyped as many others have requested dual dakra's.