Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dex Dakra Hype Megathread!

Tymerc

Spoiler alert, its stats are underwhelming, look it up on reddit.

Its a limited time weapon, of course its not going to be OP, sooo many people would rage at this if they were very good as its only available for one week and then possibly never again.

Its a limited time weapon, of course its not going to be OP, sooo many people would rage at this if they were very good as its only available for one week and then possibly never again.

It's not like Brakk, Strun Wraith, and other event weapons have threatened to tear he game in half upon release...

It's not like Brakk, Strun Wraith, and other event weapons have threatened to tear he game in half upon release...

But they were "balanced" (possibly a bit too much) and do you see anyone using them today?

It looks like a great weapon and all but based on the stats seen, looks like DE have sort of learned their lesson about brining in very OP weapons that are only available for a week, (I say sort of since I thought they had, until I saw what might be the next event weapon).

Edited by NovusNova

But they were "balanced" (possibly a bit too much) and do you see anyone using them today?

Um, Brakk, all the time. But you're right, it's a shadow of its former self. That doesn't mean Dex Dakra can't be amazing for a while until it's "balanced"...

Um, Brakk, all the time. But you're right, it's a shadow of its former self. That doesn't mean Dex Dakra can't be amazing for a while until it's "balanced"...

The Brakk is kind of... different compared to when Ruk gifted it to us, but it is still a very viable weapon.

It drops anyone who comes in close proximity to you, which is cool with me.

It looks like a great weapon and all but based on the stats seen, looks like DE have sort of learned their lesson about brining in very OP weapons that are only available for a week, (I say sort of since I thought they had, until I saw what might be the next event weapon).

Speaking of Vandal weapons, don't forget Imperator Vandal.

Out of the few Archgun options we have, Imperator stood out as the most powerful by a considerable margin... so which one should we release a powered-up version of? You guessed it!

Also, I think Prisma Veritux stands as the most powerful archmelee at the moment too.

To be fair, the bugged 50% crit chance on the straith was unintended. But it was fun for the short time before it was fixed.