Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fyi Mesa Users

The_Ellimist

slow nova spamming slow at the beginning of defend is soooo annoying. When I was nova, I only used the ability when we were in trouble or when majority of the enemies had spawned. 

Mesa is annoying at times because I cant vamp, but in majority of missions mesa cant do much because there isnt an endless supply of enemies in just one spot.

Adding on to this I don't mind Mesas at all, especially on high rank defences. But when you and a couple guys are just messing around with low rank missions and warframes for fun and then a maxed out Mesa joins and proceeds to annihilate every enemy in a 50 mile radius before you can even get close. Well it gets annoying very quickly.   

Exactly. Whenever I'm playing with others, friends or randoms, I do my best to make sure I'm not sucking the fun out of their experience (in the hopes that maybe others would do the same for me). All it takes is a bit of consideration. 

If I feel like just destroying absolutely everything, I just play solo. The main draw of groups for me is the boon of having others kill things as well anyway.

Yeah... I hardly ever use aimbotframe, because I still enjoy shooting things myself in shooter games, but people will do whatever they want to.

4 spamming is kind of annoying when there are only a couple of enemies on screen and someone only rushes into a room to wipe it clean. I mean I don't really care, cuz it eventually gets boring for these players anyway. (We've all done it before.)

While I'm not saying I know better and that people should play any particular way. Players sometimes have to ask themselves if they are robbing themselves of fun and good gameplay by steamrolling content at the press of a button.

I've built a full MK1 set (Excalibur, Mk1 Braton, Kunai and Bo) and playing often with people I meet in recruit chat that way. I've been doing this in hopes that people will see they DON'T need the most overpowered gear to be effective in this game. Good mobility and smart placement go a long way too.

There are many ways to play this game.

Let's see 60-100 Large energy check, mesa with 4 spam build check, t4D check, lets paty!!!

Basicly theres different mesa builds and I understand that mesa can be versatile with her 1-3 skills belive me it help pros and nubs at crucial moments. Some feel that her alt is more of a room cleaner or a breather since if you up agist grenier void or corpus it helps exstenicaly.

I don't understand why people have a problem with this... it's just cutting down time that you would have taken longer to kill then in while the strong frame does the cleanup. And honestly, i don't care either way, as long as he's being useful to the team i won't complain, if anything complaining about it will only make then less effective, just everyone doing their part to help.

Who actually enjoys killing enemies in T1-T2 Void missions, they are so easy to kill. If he's getting you to higher rounds quicker. I wouldn't complain.

But you obviously don't. You remind me of that guy complaining about he lost a game because him and two others got bored and decided to afk because of the Excalibur getting all kills. Please don't tell me, you stayed in the mission. Got the rewards then moaned about the game.

i prefer to be active instead of sitting around for 20 waves and i wouldnt abbondon a team even if i have to run from one side of the map to another to lighten the load. i also didnt complain after or " moan" . i dind hear all this backlash when the same thing was said about excal and rhino way back.

The crybaby is strong with this one. How about you stick to yourself and let other people do their own thing instead of acting like some self-entitled brat. You wouldn't like it if others told you how to play so stick to the Golden Rule.

Ok i see you must have some issues cause i never acted like PLAY LIKE THIS! i ASKED to hold of on spam just a bit not stop ompletly. i enjoy palying with a team nottwiddling my thumbs. maybe a loki might need a trin to EV so he can disarm and bring them in faster. a min of not spaming wont hurt any one only help as an example.

Ps i dont have a problem with someone ASKING if a certian playstyle is alright. you sond like the brat who would rage if asked to use corrosive projection or diff frame u joined with. Also if you only wanted to do your OWNthing instead of playing as a teammate the why tf are't you in solo.

Sorry but it is a lot of fun. Also feels self satisfying when you using it. I suggets you try that too. You might join the club =)

i do have mesa and it is fun ALOT of fun . but i keep a keen eye on whats going on like what kiiling everthing 50meters out might be doing to the team and ill use it sporadiclly, not constantly the entire time.

Just change squad that easy , if you're hosting something special i.e void key or other just ask to change , and it does'nt matter if they kill as long your mission is done , except if you whine like when M prime (nova) was OP because you did'nt get a single kill?

Then my statement still applies: do not join pubs. Form your own squad without a Mesa. Other people are not obliged to cater to your playstyle.

sigh who said anything about being obligated, as I stated its a request that not EVERY time and for the ENTIRE time does peacemaker need to be active. so defensive.

Just change squad that easy , if you're hosting something special i.e void key or other just ask to change , and it does'nt matter if they kill as long your mission is done , except if you whine like when M prime (nova) was OP because you did'nt get a single kill?

lol what? A) I never complained about nova . I said others did. B) They complained cause they had to run around to find the groups C) If its a Nova/ mesa combo or Mesa/ mirage or rhino at least there is a smidge of team play going on.

sigh who said anything about being obligated, as I stated its a request that not EVERY time and for the ENTIRE time does peacemaker need to be active. so defensive.

I'm sorry broskii, but threads like these do not address the issue you're trying to address. The forum community is a fraction of the entire game community, and the portion of the forum community that will see your thread before it gets buried, and the hundreds of others that have come before it, is an even smaller fraction. If your goal is to persuade a playerbase to do X, Y, or Z, jutting it out on the forums isn't going to achieve that - like shouting in a hurricane to speak to another person on the other side of it. 

She is a one skill frame, like a few other frames; since her other skills offer little that is useful no matter how you build to them.

Do not join matches with a mesa, or abort when one shows up....problem solved.

Edited by Kyronz

She is a one skill frame, like a few other frames; since her other skills offer little that is useful no matter how you build to them.

Do not join matches with a mesa, or abort when one shows up....problem solved.

you obviously have no idea about what your talking about