Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lotus' Oldest Tenno

Sedihilos

As I've recently returned to the game for good i began to wonder, how old is my account exactly... I know i registered early, but i wasn't sure of the exact date.

So first i checked my profile, which says i have been a member of Warframe for 2 years and 4 months.

Then i went to my mail for some additional info... And i still have the confirmation mail of registration on Jun 21, 2012, and on Jul 4, 2012 i recieved VIP status.

So I've been a part of Warframe for a long time. But are there any older?

Dear Lotus, check your database if you will and see who is your oldest Tenno? :)

I am active since 5th of january 2013....does this make me one of the first 500?

If you hover over your username the link will have your number in it after the "user/" part. You are number 3972. I am number 1114732.

Edited by Lord_Billos

You are user 432. There are 431 Tenno who have registered for the game earlier than you.

Which is a pretty impressive number to say the least, you are among the first 500.

It would be nice to know the exact registration date of the oldest one for comparison to see how big the difference is in dates. Might just be that the first 500 are all placed into a week, or maybe even a day or two?

A warm welcome here, you will find a lot of new stuff for you to play with.

Thank you.

I had a long break due to many reasons, but i kept up with the updates. I've read most of the update posts and watched the streams whenever i could. And i did log on to the game from time to time whenever there was something important going on, like the 1st anniversary.

So i wasn't completely out of the loop. Whatever i missed, i caught up fast. :)

Needless to say, everything the devs have done to the game is absolutely amazing.

I don't know if we can use use UserID as a reliable source of when the player joined, as the creation of the game account and forum account are not strictly connected.

e.g my forum account dictates that I joined around april 2014, although I remember playing Warframe around June 2013.

Edited by Mofixil

It would be nice to know the exact registration date of the oldest one for comparison to see how big the difference is in dates. Might just be that the first 500 are all placed into a week, or maybe even a day or two?

As far as the info us normal folk can access says user number ones join date is 18 Sep 2012 while yours is 28 Oct 2012.

Edit: Yes I'm well aware the game join dates will be different. Show me how to get that info on people and I'll put that up instead :P

Edited by Lord_Billos

I don't know if we can use use UserID as a reliable source of when the player joined, as the creation of the game account and forum account are not strictly connected.

e.g my forum account dictates that I joined around april 2014, although I remember playing Warframe around June 2013.

You are right, that completely slipped my mind. I'm pretty sure the forum accounts are created separately, so these numbers don't necessarily mean much.

As far as the info us normal folk can access says user number ones join date is 18 Sep 2012 while yours is 28 Oct 2012.

Edit: Yes I'm well aware the game join dates will be different. Show me how to get that info on people and I'll put that up instead :P

I guess we will just have to wait for Lotus herself to respond. If we are that lucky. :)

If you hover over your username the link will have your number in it after the "user/" part. You are number 3972. I am number 1114732.

Just gonna post and edit to see what my number is...

EDIT: 143,993. Not bad :D

Edited by Sorez

well that's pretty handy, holy crap

EDIT: I'm 58,045. Nice :D

Edited by AuraMau