HYDROID

LIMBO

LOKI

NEKROS

OBERON

RHINO ??

VAUBAN

VOLT

as a request  <3 + best suggestion ever! 

These male WF should have Female version. Imagine of Female Frost! OMG! gonna be FABULOUS!

You can 100% leech my wallet dry i can guarantee this!!

ASH

EXCALIBUR

FROST

HYDROID

LIMBO

LOKI

NEKROS

OBERON

RHINO ??

VAUBAN

VOLT

as a request  <3 + best suggestion ever! 

These male WF should have Female version. Imagine of Female Frost! OMG! gonna be FABULOUS!

You can 100% leech my wallet dry i can guarantee this!!

What about male versions of the Female frames?

yes! i agree with this statement. having every warframe being represented by both sexes is a great idea. while i respect the notion of DE trying to keep the quantity of sexes equal, i feel that the better solution would have been to offer each warframe as both, allowing the tenno to decide for themselves. 

Long times ago a needed thing but always declared by the majority of peoples not needed feature. The devs also said they doesn't want to give us this nice option which could improve the customization. 

I would like it to run as a male alternative of nova or ember.

PS: We tenno's just using armors which could be customizable and bad thing it's locked by gender/lore.

Edited by Sziklamester

I really don't see a reason to , you just want male frames to get female bodies why?

Why not?

question with a question. haha

yes! i agree with this statement. having every warframe being represented by both sexes is a great idea. while i respect the notion of DE trying to keep the quantity of sexes equal, i feel that the better solution would have been to offer each warframe as both, allowing the tenno to decide for themselves. 

I like the solution but ponder this.

~A discussion a while ago about Lore and Warframe Design~

Tenno are energy beings now, Essentially batteries, they are by all given means, until DE elaborates further for us. Sexless beings now that are just conduits of void energy that power the Orokin crafted Warframes. 

What if the warframes were crafted in such a way to get the desired abilities the have. If you made Frost a female, she may not have any of the powers that the current Male Frost has. 

Just a tidbit to nibble on and think about.

@ScrublordPrime, sorry I posted this as you were posting but I am glad that there was discussion of this which makes the idea of the thread that I was in that talked about this, more plausible

Edited by (XB1)Clayton Peace

They are essentially 'Hero' characters like every other game that uses hero characters (i.e. MOBAs).

As per every time this suggestion comes up, the statements DE has made is that in the future there may be male/female counterparts of particular frames in concept only, such as an Ember counterpart being Blaze, as an entirely different frame with a different skillset and gender.

i hope they don't because each is build into the lore as single entity. For example Excalibur is Excalibur not someone dressed in an armor called Excalibur.

what lore? this game's lore is looser than a united states legistlative loop-hole.

there's a skin of excal without armor dude.

ExcaliburProtoArmor.png

I presume you mean this? the illusion to Hayden Tenno as the first Tenno, Excalibur? looks armor'd to me tho.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Excalibur_Proto-Armor_Skin

@ifstar - Ummm the lore may not be all in one space but it is not that loose, I mean that is pretty loose right there with what you suggest. It is only spread though codecs 

Edited by (XB1)Clayton Peace

of course there's no need to have both sex but this game.. people pay for fashion more than its quality.

everything is optional noone force you to buy it O_o'

What we are implying that ScrublordPrime pointed out, as I mentioned, changing the Sex and Shape of the Warframe would most likely change the Abilities that frame posses.

As someone who has been using Frost Prime for everything since 2013, I just can't imagine a female Frost/Frost Prime, and I do not wish to see one either.

They have said however, that they may make opposite sex versions of the frames with different abilities but the same overall theme

That sounds interesting, but should not be a priority as of now.

Edited by Tymerc

ExcaliburProtoArmor.png

I presume you mean this? the illusion to Hayden Tenno as the first Tenno, Excalibur? looks armor'd to me tho.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Excalibur_Proto-Armor_Skin

@ifstar - Ummm the lore may not be all in one space but it is not that loose, I mean that is pretty loose right there with what you suggest. It is only spread though codecs 

I might be wrong about this, but there was a conversation i was watching a while back about how Hayden tenno is not Excalibur and has no attachment to warframe. That the only reason we have proto-excal is to pay respect to their old game like a cameo. So for that reason i still don't see the relevence.

I might be wrong about this, but there was a conversation i was watching a while back about how Hayden tenno is not Excalibur and has no attachment to warframe. That the only reason we have proto-excal is to pay respect to their old game like a cameo. So for that reason i still don't see the relevence.

I present you with this then, which adorns most all Warframes...

Tennolanguage-website.png

either way this is not the place for this discussion.