Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If You Had One Wish...

Kestral9999

This is somewhat of a social experiment so I implore anyone who replies to give serious input even if they are joking in part of it. It's important, if to nobody else, at least to me. 

Since this is the "year of quality" according to DE, I thought I'd pick the community's collective brains as to what singular aspect of the game they'd like to change if they were able to. I plan on making a poll with the most popular (serious) answers later.

So, to the point. If you could influence one single change/improvement during Warframe's "year of quality", what would it be?

Edited by Kestral9999

My wish would be... No more exclusives !!! give the players 3 voids : Grineer void to get Wraith Weapons, Corpus void to get  Vandal Weapons, And only DEX stay exclusive... But not weps like Machete Wraith , i miss it just like imperator vandal... and the solution is more than 1 void or to give players, Parts of wraith and vandal stuff

To communicate with the playerbase better as in to show us what they are working on(without secrets) and listen to our feedback on it.

Beats getting a surprise we didn't expect and feel the disappointment.

Edited by kiteohatto

*looks at comments* better community.

Some actual consequences for those who break them/hack. 

Take for example the Leaderboards. Dojo parkour time courses. I would ban each and every one of them for at least 7 days.

Especially since event offer rewards for top players who usually do those kinds of things. If not banning them from game, but at least from ever appearing on the leaderboard.

More transparency.

*looks at comments* better community.

Some actual consequences for those who break them/hack. 

Take for example the Leaderboards. Dojo parkour time courses. I would ban each and every one of them for at least 7 days.

Especially since event offer rewards for top players who usually do those kinds of things. If not banning them from game, but at least from ever appearing on the leaderboard.

Sure, in a beta test it makes sense to ban players who discover exploits. Yep. That would definitely encourage players to look for more bugs and exploits. /sarcasm

Edited by SquirmyBurrito

Make Melee actually viable and rework stamina, because right now, it doesn't recover fast enough, it's consumed way too quickly, and too many things consume it at once and it genuinely ticks me off (I would not say "ticks" if it weren't for the forums).

Edited by LazerSkink

Personally, my desire is to finally find out what the nature of the Tenno is that are piloting the Warframes.

Are we beings of energy, as Vor would have us believe?

Are we mangled mutant flesh, kept alive by advanced machinery only we can control due to our exposure to the Void?

Or are we simply regular humans with superhuman void-o-mancy?

I need to know...

Personally, my desire is to finally find out what the nature of the Tenno is that are piloting the Warframes.

Are we beings of energy, as Vor would have us believe?

Are we mangled mutant flesh, kept alive by advanced machinery only we can control due to our exposure to the Void?

Or are we simply regular humans with superhuman void-o-mancy?

I need to know...

I'm pretty sure Rhino Prime's Codex entry proves the "energy being" theory false

I wish they would remove ark traps, once and for all, worse feature ever introduced.

Was a bad idea to start, they redesigned 3 or 4 times, and it is still bad as it ever was.

Edited by 7grims

Bring back the Navigation UI back into tree form - with branches. The post-U14 UI is still annoying!

Yah, the new UI never got really polished to a smooth and usable point; and they even introduced the auto-repeat mission as default, so annoying.