Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Old Timer Returning After Tennolive At Pax East

Clearos

Hey everyone,

I started Warframe about 1 month after it's release when I saw it at Pax East a few years ago. Lost interest but after attending the tennolive event at PAX East 2015 .I wanted to give it another shot and glad I did as I am really enjoying it with all the changes.

Feel free to add me  Ash and Loki are both around level 10 and seeing I played before the tutorial I am just starting to do the rounds of getting my ship back in order.   I play from 10pm-2am EST.

Welcome back ^-^

In case you want/need to catch up a little bit:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/356275-welcome-back-to-warframe-heres-what-you-missed/

(it is a good place to find a lot of information about what happened... but it can kinda ruin the fun if you want to explore everything on your own...in my opinion :3... )

Edited by Fabpsi

May i just say something?

Firstly welcome home dear brother to the ever expanding warframe family

As a warframe player myself I used to avoid chatting in the forums and reddits and whatnot because i thought that there might be a little toxicity between players (like other games) yet when i come to the warframe forums I just be surprised at the level of maturity a community has and I say it is a great honor to battle along side you in this wonderful community, I deeply respect and applaud the level of respect that is shared among us tenno and i wish we never separate mo matter what happens for we are not just a community we are a family

What i have just said is true from the bottom of my heart thank you for making this community what it is  

May i just say something?

Firstly welcome home dear brother to the ever expanding warframe family

As a warframe player myself I used to avoid chatting in the forums and reddits and whatnot because i thought that there might be a little toxicity between players (like other games) yet when i come to the warframe forums I just be surprised at the level of maturity a community has and I say it is a great honor to battle along side you in this wonderful community, I deeply respect and applaud the level of respect that is shared among us tenno and i wish we never separate mo matter what happens for we are not just a community we are a family

What i have just said is true from the bottom of my heart thank you for making this community what it is  

ip5a9.jpg