Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Infested Nullifiers: Just What We Need

420degreequicksopeswag

And READING is lost on you.

OP CLEARLY states he's NOT being sarcastic/trolling.

#L2READ

Sayings hes not being sarcastic, proves he is being sarcastic. Its called lying. Or do you just belie everything anyone says over the internet? Cause if you are I have to warn not to mess with me, I am a marine gorilla sniper with over 300 confirmed kills, I'll find you and snipe you int he balls if you mess with me >:(

Sayings hes not being sarcastic, proves he is being sarcastic. Its called lying. Or do you just belie everything anyone says over the internet? Cause if you are I have to warn not to mess with me, I am a marine gorilla sniper with over 300 confirmed kills, I'll find you and snipe you int he balls if you mess with me >:(

I don't know how to react to that. Facepalm? Laugh? Report you for "threatening" (lawl) me?

I don't think you are in OP's head. So how can you tell if his post is or isn't sarcasm/trolling? There are enough people with crazy/stupid ideas in these forums to make that one believable. whether it is or not trolling is irrelevant. I'm just worried it might be taken seriously. Better safe than sorry. Though I'm not sure it's a concept you can grasp...

Also... Seriously? The old "don't believe the Internet" thing used for THIS thread? Are you for real?^^'

How abou infested Tar nullifier bombard. Community will love it!

Only if it shoots out a projectile with a very slow speed, but an AoE blast of 20 meters with unlimited punch-through and inflicts a guaranteed viral proc. That might be a bit too easy though so as a bonus, the projectile explodes into a cloud of nanites, granting immense armor to infested while slowing you down and dealing damage. 

Only if it shoots out a projectile with a very slow speed, but an AoE blast of 20 meters with unlimited punch-through and inflicts a guaranteed viral proc. That might be a bit too easy though so as a bonus, the projectile explodes into a cloud of nanites, granting immense armor to infested while slowing you down and dealing damage. 

Yeas please and projectiles have lok on on target.

i am happy you ar not a DEV of warframe OP no we dont need more nullifiers non like tham and we never will and a nullifier and tar moa in combo is just to broken for high end game

I'm with varto on this one. That's a combination for disaster. the tar moas already have a lot going for them, now add "super common nullifiers" and things will get too messy

I don't know how to react to that. Facepalm? Laugh? Report you for "threatening" (lawl) me?

I don't think you are in OP's head. So how can you tell if his post is or isn't sarcasm/trolling? There are enough people with crazy/stupid ideas in these forums to make that one believable. whether it is or not trolling is irrelevant. I'm just worried it might be taken seriously. Better safe than sorry. Though I'm not sure it's a concept you can grasp...

Also... Seriously? The old "don't believe the Internet" thing used for THIS thread? Are you for real?^^'

Everything just goes over your head doesn't it. 

This entire thread is about sarcasm. 

Edited by KingMe42

Infested nullifiers are purely unnecessary. Ancient healers and disrupters essentially knock off any damage from abilities, and ancients show up extremely often in defenses and survivals.

Leave nullifiers unique to corpus/void; it makes sense for them. Adding nullifiers to other factions just proves that the ability system is broken but ignored.

Edited by R34LM

Well this has taken a dark turn

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/286054-community-rules-warning-points-20-code-of-conduct/

Playsyles and weapons...? I get the playstyle system, but weapons? Nullfiers don't limit weapons... I mean, if you're talking about the whole rapid fire nonsense, that's full of crap. The bubbles have a damage threshold that is determined by (you guessed it) how much damage you do. My latron prime breaks through it just fine. And yeah, it's a bandaid, but you come up with a better idea that won't make most of the goddamn playerbase rage all over these forums.

Well since it is clear Nullifiers DO make the entire playerbase rage..how about we try Tactic Selections instead of bandaid fixes? https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/383582-tactic-selections-putting-a-stop-to-macro-farming-rng-and-grind-walls/?hl=%20tactic%20%20selection