Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Infested Nullifiers: Just What We Need

420degreequicksopeswag

The corrupted and corpus nullifiers are working out GREAT, and after searching through the forums, it appears the community is also in support of these new captains of game balance and fun.

So, with the success of nullifiers in the void and corpus tilesets, I would also like to think the community, myself included, would very much appreciate the addition of infested nullifiers. It would help reduce the power spammage and give the infested chargers, leapers, crawlers, etc. the ability to not die in .0000000001 seconds.

-In addition to the instant power nullification inside the bubble, i would also like to see a rapid, maybe instant energy drain.

-Make them spawn very often, maybe as often as chargers.

-Give them hooks like the ancients

-Give them lots of crowd control

-Make sure their attacks bypass shields

-Make them fast

-Make them small, maybe like the mutalist osprey

How about it? Let's help make fighting the infested a more pleasurable and balanced experience and support this change.

Edit:

THIS IS NOT A SARCASTIC TROLL POST, for those wondering

Edited by 420degreequicksopeswag

Nullifier is a band aid to broken mana system. They bring more harm to game by limiting playstyles and weapons.

Playsyles and weapons...? I get the playstyle system, but weapons? Nullfiers don't limit weapons... I mean, if you're talking about the whole rapid fire nonsense, that's full of crap. The bubbles have a damage threshold that is determined by (you guessed it) how much damage you do. My latron prime breaks through it just fine. And yeah, it's a bandaid, but you come up with a better idea that won't make most of the goddamn playerbase rage all over these forums.

i am happy you ar not a DEV of warframe OP no we dont need more nullifiers non like tham and we never will and a nullifier and tar moa in combo is just to broken for high end game

Honestly, if they just changed it so Nullifier Shield doesn't block bullet's they'd be a LOT more manageable (and, imo, make a LOST more sense).

Honestly, if they just changed it so Nullifier Shield doesn't block bullet's they'd be a LOT more manageable (and, imo, make a LOST more sense).

And way less memorable/noticeable/meaningful... almost virtually pointless.(unless you hate valkyr, then they'd still matter)

Playsyles and weapons...? I get the playstyle system, but weapons? Nullfiers don't limit weapons... I mean, if you're talking about the whole rapid fire nonsense, that's full of crap. The bubbles have a damage threshold that is determined by (you guessed it) how much damage you do. My latron prime breaks through it just fine. And yeah, it's a bandaid, but you come up with a better idea that won't make most of the goddamn playerbase rage all over these forums.

Actually, they've hard-capped the damage done to bubbles. The maximum any weapon can do is 400 per frame, anything over and the bubble doesn't take that into account. The minimum damage done to the bubble is rounded up to 100. DERebecca has stated this, finding the thread on how Nullifier Bubbles aren't affected by damage will give you the proof. She's posted it. Essentially, any low RoF weapons like Shotguns or Bows suffer penalty for being inherently low RoF weaponry, rather than an automatic rifle.

this its not a frost bubble like some have but yet it do act like one

i am happy you ar not a DEV of warframe OP no we dont need more nullifiers non like tham and we never will and a nullifier and tar moa in combo is just to broken for high end game

"Sarcasm"

The corrupted and corpus nullifiers are working out GREAT, and after searching through the forums, it appears the community is also in support of these new captains of game balance and fun.

So, with the success of nullifiers in the void and corpus tilesets, I would also like to think the community, myself included, would very much appreciate the addition of infested nullifiers. It would help reduce the power spammage and give the infested chargers, leapers, crawlers, etc. the ability to not die in .0000000001 seconds.

-In addition to the instant power nullification inside the bubble, i would also like to see a rapid, maybe instant energy drain.

-Make them spawn very often, maybe as often as chargers.

-Give them hooks like the ancients

-Give them lots of crowd control

-Make sure their attacks bypass shields

-Make them fast

-Make them small, maybe like the mutalist osprey

How about it? Let's help make fighting the infested a more pleasurable and balanced experience and support this change.

With the new addition of the Sentients coming soon, how about a Sentient Nullifier? Or a Desert Skate Nullifier. Feral Nullifier?

And way less memorable/noticeable/meaningful... almost virtually pointless.(unless you hate valkyr, then they'd still matter)

Ehhh, look, I see the purpose of the Nullifier Bubble to stop players from running in and being able to just Rhino Stomp or Bladestorm or Radial Javelin or ect a room as soon as they enter and call it a day. It's designed for a huge number of enemies to gather beneath it and be safe from those aforementioned abilties and... well, ALL OTHER abilities, but when you apply a "it also stops bullets effect" to it you quickly make the only viable option either rapid fire guns (because, to my understanding, the shrinkage STILL isn't fixed) or pulling out your melee and running into the middle of...

Oh, yeah, there are 15+ enemies all under their, just waiting for my Ash who is now revealed... Ooooh, the pain... Pain and instant death.

I GET what you're trying to say, but if it does one job so well it doesn't need to do all the others.

this its not a frost bubble like some have but yet it do act like one

My thoughts precisely. It stops our abilities - doesn't need to stop all of our weapons too.

Edited by Morec0

you must not know the bubbles dmg formula..

Sarcasm. Love it.

Be careful my friend, I believe this to be a b8 thread. Please my friends, do not feed the troll.

Your name makes me hate you even more for posting this

Uhh

What?

How is this a troll post?

How does my username make a difference?

This is an honest post regarding a change that could revolutionize infested missions.

In a good way.

Edited by 420degreequicksopeswag