Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Daily Award System Is A Joke.

Dailenth

Alright most of you will argue because It's utter pointless and not Important. But I will post my thoughts here.

I noticed the daily reward is working exactly like a slot machine which is a complete joke, It doesn't even question if Your Suit, Weapons or Sentinel have Full XP It gives you a reward you don't need it anyway. Why Give me 2400 Afinity points when my gear is maxed out, and why give me a blueprint I already have?

Also I login and play warframe everyday, chances of me getting a Plat discount are 1:20

So here is a suggestion, You login to your account and 3 tiles will spin at random, but in a clever way.

For example if your Warframe is Level 30, DO NOT Include it in the Reward spin.

After the spinning on the 3 Items Is done, you can chose only one out of 3. And that's basically it.

Please DE, don't waste resources. If you listen to me I think the community will be slightly happier...

Personally, the marketing and trading system in this game scares me, instead makes me willingly pay money.

Edited by HaxBox

I feel your pain for this, I cant recall if DE said if theyre going to change it, which i think they did say something about fixing it but it wont be for awhile.

yes, they did say they will change it.

What i would like is a pool of affinity where you can "stock" the affinity daily reward and choose to use it whenever you want on whatever you want.

They have been and, to my knowledge, still are planning a revamp of daily rewards. Something like a rotation system that shifts rewards around every one-two weeks or something.
I'm either imagining things or they also mentioned replacing flat XP bonuses with short-time boosters as someone from the forums suggested.

Some sort of slot machine of choices would be nice.

Common reward - Would you like Affinity, Credits, or Uncommon Resource?

Uncommon reward - Would you like Rare Resource, 10x Credits, or Blue Print?

Rare reward - Would you like 30m Affinity Booster, 30m Credit Booster, or Forma?

Console doesn't get plat discounts.  Makes me one sad panda.  :(

Fun fact: if you don't logging for a week or so you are garanteed a at least a 50% plat discount

True.

My ex-friend always logged in after 1-3 days of inactivity.. In 2 months he got the 75% plat discount 8 times. I`m not joking.. I used it 4 times from his account, I could show you my transactions.

Lucker.. and I`m sitting here with no 75% in 7 months..

EDIT: Also, true. Current login system is a joke jet DE stated it will change.

Thank god.

Edited by Elannor

Rare reward - Would you like 30m Affinity Booster, 30m Credit Booster, or Forma?

this would be good tho for the Rare Resource to have OROKIN CELLS NOT INCLUDED IN THIS!.

Edited by Herosupport

I reckon they should just give us the same percentage of bonus plat instead of a discount. That way it doesn't effect the pay system, it's server side with them.