Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Achievement Unlocked: 20000 Mods! Who Has More?

Monolake

That has to be AT&T of rep farming or you just have never fused anything in a while. But congrats all the same! 

I swear I only played e-gate for like 15 minuites to see what its like. I have ~1500 hours in almost 1.5 years played. though.

Used to be well over 40k before I started using duplicates to rank and max other mods up and etc, which is why I have that 33m rating :P Just 3 or so months ago, I finally got around to maxing my sentinel redirection, vitality and steel fiber mods. Had a hella lot of duplicates of each. 

4ZaIejh.jpg

Edited by Nebam

Used to be well over 40k before I started using duplicates to rank and max other mods up and etc, which is why I have that 33m rating :P Just 3 or so months ago, I finally got around to maxing my sentinel redirection, vitality and steel fiber mods. Had a hella lot of duplicates of each. 

Thats a substantial collection! Does the rating reflect the mods you ranked up?

can you lend me like 1k of the common cores ? lol 

That would take 250 trades! 

Thats a substantial collection! Does the rating reflect the mods you ranked up?

That would take 250 trades! 

Yeah. I'm not really sure what exactly affects the rating though. As in, if the mod's rarity or general usage by players is taken into account. I think my friend may have said so a long time ago, but who knows. I can't bother to check myself, sorry :P

Yeah. I'm not really sure what exactly affects the rating though. As in, if the mod's rarity or general usage by players is taken into account. I think my friend may have said so a long time ago, but who knows. I can't bother to check myself, sorry :P

Mod rating is mostly affected by mod levels. Higher level ( fused ) mod gives more rating.

Mod rating is mostly affected by mod levels. Higher level ( fused ) mod gives more rating.

That's the thing. I just checked it out right now

Maxing another quickdraw(rank 5) gave me 900k, while maxing another redirection(rank 10) gave me 1mil. There's something just a BIT off there :P

Maxing another quickdraw(rank 5) gave me 900k, while maxing another redirection(rank 10) gave me 1mil. There's something just a BIT off there :P

Checked out two other mods.

Maxing out another Bite mod gave me 8mil, while maxing out a Sanctuary gave 29mil.

I think player usage may come into this, which is why Sanctuary gives so much rating since it isn't as prioritized to max as other Rare R10 mods

Well, this something for another topic though, so I guess I should stop here. 

Edited by Nebam

Checked out two other mods.

Maxing out another Bite mod gave me 8mil, while maxing out a Sanctuary gave 29mil.

I think player usage may come into this, which is why Sanctuary gives so much rating since it isn't as prioritized to max as other Rare R10 mods

Well, this something for another topic though, so I guess I should stop here. 

You used cores or mods for maxing?

You used cores or mods for maxing?

For quickdraw, I used its duplicates. For redirection and the other rank 10 mods, I used cores. 

Wait, no. For redirection, I used its duplicates AND cores. I have 800 redirection duplicates, so I ended up using around 100 common 3 cores, I think?

Huh. I see...that's odd. So when I used rare R5 cores for Redirection, I got 850m+ rating. What the hell is up with the rating system lol

Edited by Nebam

For quickdraw, I used its duplicates. For redirection and the other rank 10 mods, I used cores. 

Wait, no. For redirection, I used its duplicates AND cores. I have 800 redirection duplicates, so I ended up using around 100 common 3 cores, I think?

Huh. I see...that's odd. So when I used rare R5 cores for Redirection, I got 850m+ rating. What the hell is up with the rating system lol

Nobody is sure is suppose. Might be that mod rank is decided upon maximum fused mods and cores.

One more mystery of Warframe to deal with.

The rating you see is not the actual resulting value, while fusing, the UI basically calculates :

Rating of mod after fusion * Number of the particular mods you have after fusion = Displayed Value in UI

The UI assumes that the mods you are fusing are all made to the same rank. But in actuality after you fuse, you only gain the rating of one mod.

e.g. :

A) i)  64 unranked Serration(s) (Uncommon grade)

ii)  Fuse them to rank 10 (using fusion cores) I get 134,211,488 rating

iii) Divide them by 64,  you get 2,097,054 per mod.

B) i)  61 unranked Hornet Strike(s) (also Uncommon grade),

ii)  Fuse them to rank 10(using fusion cores) I get 127,919,744 rating

iii) Divide them by 61, you also get 2,097,044 per mod. Which is essentially the same. 

If you have 1024 of Serration mods, and you fuse the duplicates together you would get 2,097,054 rating in the UI.

Hope this clears things up abit.

Edited by Neah

The rating you see is not the actual resulting value, while fusing, the UI basically calculates :

Rating of mod after fusion * Number of the particular mods you have after fusion = Displayed Value in UI

The UI assumes that the mods you are fusing are all made to the same rank. But in actuality after you fuse, you only gain the rating of one mod.

e.g. :

A) i)  64 unranked Serration(s) (Uncommon grade)

ii)  Fuse them to rank 10 (using fusion cores) I get 134,211,488 rating

iii) Divide them by 64,  you get 2,097,054 per mod.

B) i)  61 unranked Hornet Strike(s) (also Uncommon grade),

ii)  Fuse them to rank 10(using fusion cores) I get 127,919,744 rating

iii) Divide them by 61, you also get 2,097,044 per mod. Which is essentially the same. 

If you have 1024 of Serration mods, and you fuse the duplicates together you would get 2,097,054 rating in the UI.

Hope this clears things up abit.

Ah. Yeah, I understand now.

It's still something that has to be fixed though, but I guess it doesn't need to be prioritized since it isn't really that important. 

Thanks ^^