Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

11 Bugs/broken’S/b*tches/suggestions In War Frame

Doughalo2

1.       When you cut certain enemies in the void certain ways they duplicate body parts. Almost always…

2.       Sometimes when dismembering grineer’s there face will disappear.

3.       The glaive/kestrel sometimes spazzes out and one shot explodes you

4.       Unavoidable Knockdowns suck

5.       Why can’t we shoot and run at same time? Same goes in archwing.

6.       Why can’t we block with melee with guns equipped?

7.       Why can’t we use combo’s when melee not equipped

8.       Ember ult relies on everything, plus super short duration? Take a closer look… it sucks

9.       Limbo’s powers, don’t allow looting…

10.     Backflips/side flips have massive delay and do not flow into more flips… it sucks

11.     The throw animation for glaives looks like a hesitation, and is not fluid 

So... which ones are bugs and not personal opinions?

1 is feature of slash damage

2 Could this be due to headshots?

3 When power throw is equipped it will explode on last bounce

4 Too bad, use mods

5 Because why should we? Same logic there

6 It was removed long time ago and I can see the reasoning; It's hard to hold both your melee and your guns at the same time

7 To make sure people actually use the melee instead of just slapping around with Boltor Prime equipped and then get few hits here and there to get counter and continue shooting

8 Personal opinion. If you want it changed provide constructive feedback.

9 Because the loot is usually in the other dimension

10 Another personal opinion.

11 Personal opinion

3. Remove Punch Through, it won't explode on contact then.

4. Ever tried rolling? It makes you immune to knockdown for the duration of the animation.

5. Balance.

6. Missing binds, blame consoles.

7. ^

9. Make Limbo able to pick up loot, there won't be a reason to ever leave the Rift...

So... which ones are bugs and not personal opinions?

1 is feature of slash damage

2 Could this be due to headshots?

3 When power throw is equipped it will explode on last bounce

4 Too bad, use mods

5 Because why should we? Same logic there

6 It was removed long time ago and I can see the reasoning; It's hard to hold both your melee and your guns at the same time

7 To make sure people actually use the melee instead of just slapping around with Boltor Prime equipped and then get few hits here and there to get counter and continue shooting

8 Personal opinion. If you want it changed provide constructive feedback.

9 Because the loot is usually in the other dimension

10 Another personal opinion.

11 Personal opinion

None of these are personal opinions, I will do a detailed post explaining why

1.       When you cut certain enemies in the void certain ways they duplicate body parts. Almost always…

8.       Ember ult relies on everything, plus super short duration? Take a closer look… it sucks

10.     Backflips/side flips have massive delay and do not flow into more flips… it sucks

11.     The throw animation for glaives looks like a hesitation, and is not fluid 

1. Sounds like Nekros Paradise.

2. Please don't tell me you expect a F2P to be perfect...

3. Who even used Throwing Melee?

4. Stop being a lil b*tch

5. You can. Just can't sprint.

6. So you expect us to hold an Ogris in one hand an a Scindo Prime in the other?

7. You can. Just the simple ones c:

8. Good job, Sherlock. Pack up, boys. We finally know what's wrong with Ember [Prime].

9. Think about it. You're in the Rift. If you can't shoot Enemies while you're in it, what makes you think you can pick up Ammo?

10. That's because they aren't flips. You have side rolls and a backwards handspring.

11. That's a personal opinion.

Here's an idea. YOU make a game and have absolutely everyone love it :D

1. Sounds like Nekros Paradise.

2. Please don't tell me you expect a F2P to be perfect...

3. Who even used Throwing Melee?

4. Stop being a lil b*tch

5. You can. Just can't sprint.

6. So you expect us to hold an Ogris in one hand an a Scindo Prime in the other?

7. You can. Just the simple ones c:

8. Good job, Sherlock. Pack up, boys. We finally know what's wrong with Ember [Prime].

9. Think about it. You're in the Rift. If you can't shoot Enemies while you're in it, what makes you think you can pick up Ammo?

10. That's because they aren't flips. You have side rolls and a backwards handspring.

11. That's a personal opinion.

Here's an idea. YOU make a game and have absolutely everyone love it :D

how is 11 personal try throw with and without it equipped you will see

FFS ppl, get some perspective... =/

#11 is NOT personal opinion, its an objective fact, and its been there for ages now

unfortunately the forums have a rather large group of ppl that like to troll any threads that have any kind of feedback =/

Since everyone else is "answering" in number form, I guess I will as well.

1. If body parts are really duplicated than it's bug and should be fixed.

2. Same as above, I guess you can cut their face off?

3. No experience with this

4. I agree, it's a cheap way to create difficulty, but handspring an similar mods help immensely. However, most knockdowns are not unavoidable.

5. I'm all for this, but it should be SIGNIFICANTLY less accurate.

6. Slightly agree

7. Strongly agree, melee is super awkward in it's current state.

8. Ember's ult needs some serious work, I agree, but I don't know if it's necessarily the fact that it scales off all 4 stats.

9. I'm fine with this, it makes sense balance-wise and in terms or realism.

10. The movement in this game is pretty good, but could use a lot of work. Flipping, grabbing on to ledges, pushing off ledges (and occasionally into data vault lasers), and getting stuck on certain terrain are all issues with the parkour system. I heard someone say something about parkour 2.0, no idea if that's actually a thing though.

11. Totally agree, I don't see how this is opinion, you don't need to hold the glaive back for longer in order to throw it, similar to how you don't need to wind up your fist to punch someone harder, it's a minor issue though.

Just on Limbo, yeah it makes no sense you cannot pick up items in the rift when the items themselves are in the rift as well.

The idea is that everything in the rift is in a different dimension, thats why you cannot harm enemies outside it but can interact with them once they are inside.

Because of that "rule" it makes no sense you cannot pick up items that lay on the floor inside the cataclysm.

But, here is the thing, its needed for balancing, its one of the few things people leave the safety of the rift for.

Its for balancing so im afraid it has to stay.

Edited by ZoneDymo

FFS ppl, get some perspective... =/

#11 is NOT personal opinion, its an objective fact, and its been there for ages now

unfortunately the forums have a rather large group of ppl that like to troll any threads that have any kind of feedback =/

I think claiming they are there to troll is giving them too much credit.

I dont think its intentional a lot of the time, people just tend to be rather stupid and shortsighted.

1. Probably latency?

3. Do you have Power Throw mods on? If you do, the thrown weapon explodes on impact instead of having to hold the weapon it self and press LMB to activate Explode.

4. Some abilities renders you invulnerable to knockdowns while casting, or you can try using Fortitude which gives you 20% Knockdown Resist at max and Sure Footed which gives you 60% Knockdown Resist at max with a combination of 80% Knockdown Resist.

9. If you think about it, Rift Walk is actually a pretty broken game mechanic, you're able to stay invulnerable with the duration you have, and Banishing allies into the Rift Plane also makes then invulnerable to attacks. IMO, it is good the way it is or it will be too easy to run trough missions if you can carry Datamasses/Power Core/Void Keys with you while you are in the Rift Plane.

10. Afaik, it depends on your warframe walk/sprint speed, not 100% confirm tho.

11. Looks pretty legit to me, as you are swinging your arms back so you can gain more momentum as you throw.