Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So What Are We Exactly Getting In U16?

-Kryptic

Don't know why but i feel its not really enough...i mean they kept us a few weeks without updates for u16..was expecting WAY more..sentients at least or something more new,doesn't seem like this content its gonna last much (since i probably won't do pvp more then 2 times)

unlikely that we are getting volt prime?? Cause thats pretty likely, if not confirmed already

U16 is probably this week, Volt Prime next week. PA ends tomorrow and it is usually down for a week. Additionally, we have to wait for PS4 and XB1 to get 15.16, which should be in the next week some time.

U16 is probably this week, Volt Prime next week. PA ends tomorrow and it is usually down for a week. Additionally, we have to wait for PS4 and XB1 to get 15.16, which should be in the next week some time.

This is irrelevant to what I said. Also STOP REMINDING ME :(

I know PVP 2.0, Raids, the new Cephalon, Chroma, PVP Syndicate, and Enchant-able cosmetics. EDIT: Oh and Volt Prime, Manic Grineer Unit. New Pistol Kohm, and claw like grineer chainsaw thing..

Anything else I am missing? 

The actual pvp guy with pvp specific mods and pvp sigils that can only be unlocked through gaining reputation with the pvp guy teisho I think his name is.

I don't think were getting all that much actually, the raid seems like the biggest gameplay change, unless you are into PvP in which case have fun with PvP 2.0 or Conclave 2.0 or whatever... I think I've literally played Conclave like 1 time.  But yeah I wouldn't hold your breath for like a lot of stuff, I'm actually pretty damn disappointed that were not getting the underwater tileset with the Tyl Regor rework, was really looking forward to that, but I assume they will introduce it in like an event in like a month or so.