Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Devs, You Are The Best.

Synthex

I watched the stream today, and I couldn't help but feel a bit of shame. The amount of work you are putting into the game is absolutely astounding! You guys work day and night, work with the community to make the best game possible, and I see very little appreciation from the playerbase. I want to take my time to thank you for creating, what is in my opinion, the best free to play game out there. Please ignore the destructive feedback, and just keep doing what you're doing. I want you guys to know that your work is really appreciated, even though it may not seem so. To show my support, I'll (hopefully) be getting a hunter founder's pack in the next week or two. If anybody wants to second my statement and tell the devs how great they are, feel free to post your own thoughts below. :)

Edited by Synthex

I watched the stream today, and I couldn't help but feel a bit of shame. The amount of work you are putting into the game is absolutely astounding! You guys work day and night, work with the community to make the best game possible, and I see very little appreciation from the playerbase. I want to take my time to thank you for creating, what is in my opinion, the best free to play game out there. Please ignore the negativity from all of the entitled gamers, and just keep doing what you're doing. I want you guys to know that your work is really appreciated, even though it may not seem so. To show my support, I'll (hopefully) be getting a hunter founder's pack in the next week or two. If anybody wants to second my statement and tell the devs how great they are, feel free to post your own thoughts below. :)

The community needs more of this. What impressed me was the fact that they worked through the weekend to get Update 7 out, if the twitter feed was any indication

These devs seem really passionate about this game and the direction they are taking it in. The main thing they are doing right is listening to the community. This is usually the difference between an awsome end result or a terrible game. Please keep doing what your doing Devs and I will continue to go broke supporting you guys.

I watched the stream today, and I couldn't help but feel a bit of shame. The amount of work you are putting into the game is absolutely astounding! You guys work day and night, work with the community to make the best game possible, and I see very little appreciation from the playerbase. I want to take my time to thank you for creating, what is in my opinion, the best free to play game out there. Please ignore the negativity from all of the entitled gamers, and just keep doing what you're doing. I want you guys to know that your work is really appreciated, even though it may not seem so. To show my support, I'll (hopefully) be getting a hunter founder's pack in the next week or two. If anybody wants to second my statement and tell the devs how great they are, feel free to post your own thoughts below. :)

Amen to this, brother! DE is the best, and always will be the best, along with Warframe!

I find their contact with the comunity to be something to have respect for.

Truth is that for many developers it said that they keep in touch with their comunity and stuff but so far only DE has actually showed they do keep on a constant look at the forums, the references to recent threads/happenings being a good example.

these devs are awesome. weekly updates, new weapons usually every update,they do Q&A livestreams, they listen to the community. i swear this game will become one of the best F2P when the beta is finished.

DE is so awesome they deserve TACOS!!!

Almost upvoted.

Please ignore the negativity from all of the entitled gamers,

Almost.

Is something wrong?

Calling everyone who gives the game negative feedback entitled wasn't really cool. Criticism of the game is a good thing and helps it to improve - calling anyone who expresses their opinion on anything "entitled" discourages that sort of feedback (even if you're not referring specifically to the people giving constructive feedback).

For instance, there was both constructive and destructive feedback regarding the release of the Glaive, but many people walked into the thread ignoring all constructive comments and labelled everyone who commented against the release an entitled whiner. That sort of thing discourages any constructive comments in the future, and encourages destructive flamewars because people get angry.

That's what I think nullqasael was referring to, anyway.

I find their contact with the comunity to be something to have respect for.

Truth is that for many developers it said that they keep in touch with their comunity and stuff but so far only DE has actually showed they do keep on a constant look at the forums, the references to recent threads/happenings being a good example.

I agree with you but league of legends is another f2p game where the developers (occasionally) listen to the community. They involve themselves with current lingo and memes and use them to create a friendly and hilarious forum environment.

But to be honest, DE has the top spot for me in terms of how transparent and honest they are with their players.

For reasons I will not mention here, I have the highest regard for the community manager, DERebecca.

I absolutely love these guys and their team looks so small! (maybe I'm missing out on all the other hamsters you don't get to see) but the amount of effort they put in this game... as the op said, is astounding

Edited by GoodCookGook

Calling everyone who gives the game negative feedback entitled wasn't really cool. Criticism of the game is a good thing and helps it to improve - calling anyone who expresses their opinion on anything "entitled" discourages that sort of feedback (even if you're not referring specifically to the people giving constructive feedback).

For instance, there was both constructive and destructive feedback regarding the release of the Glaive, but many people walked into the thread ignoring all constructive comments and labelled everyone who commented against the release an entitled whiner. That sort of thing discourages any constructive comments in the future, and encourages destructive flamewars because people get angry.

Nailed it. I assume with a nail gun.

When do you recall me saying that everyone who gives negative feedback an entitled gamer? That wasn't stated outright or implied. I was merely saying that there are gamers who feel like the devs owe them something, and that their negativity should be ignored. I support anyone who gives constructive feedback about the game, whether it is negative or positive.

Edit: I apologize to anyone who found the "entitled gamer" statement offensive, and I didn't mean it to sound as if I was treating people who give constructive negative feedback about the game as "entitled gamers". That was not my intent.

Edited by Synthex

90% of the feedback from the glaive "incident" was destructive.