Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chains Of Destruction? Oh Look... Valkyr Prime. Called It.

LegendXCarisso

Yes, let's forget that Shock 'chains' to enemies.

...son of a...I was wondering why that was the title. Yeah, his shock description totally uses chains in it. Dang it. Ah well. I'll just have to make due with murdering everything with lightning.

Wow. Too many toxic little kids been posting in my thread since I slept. Can you honestly BLAME a person when they say "CHAINS OF DESTRUCTION"? How in the nine is this related to Volt at ALL? Valkyr is the embodiment of destruction. Chaining with lightning doesn't cut it either. You'd think the title would have been called... oh, I dunno, "Clash of Thunder" or something? 

You can all go home now... and perhaps gain some intellect on what a troll actually IS. Did you EVER consider perhaps someone was misinformed? Hmm? Maybe not EVERYONE watched TennoLive? Guess that didn't pass through your all's little brains, did it?

I'm contacting a dev to have this thread removed. Seriously, the toxicity of the community lately is appalling, and honestly.... I'm ashamed to having seen it drop this far.

Edited by LegendXCarisso

Wow. Too many toxic little kids been posting in my thread since I slept. Can you honestly BLAME a person when they say "CHAINS OF DESTRUCTION"? How in the nine is this related to Volt at ALL? Valkyr is the embodiment of destruction. Chaining with lightning doesn't cut it either. You'd think the title would have been called... oh, I dunno, "Clash of Thunder" or something? 

You can all go home now... and perhaps gain some intellect on what a troll actually IS. Did you EVER consider perhaps someone was misinformed? Hmm? Maybe not EVERYONE watched TennoLive? Guess that didn't pass through your all's little brains, did it?

I'm contacting a dev to have this thread removed. Seriously, the toxicity of the community lately is appalling, and honestly.... I'm ashamed to having seen it drop this far.

you cry toxic behavior, when your original post comes off quiet toxic as it is. " WE WILL NEVER HAVE VOLT PRIME" well thats just blatant disrespect to a frame thats been a starter multiple times, let alone been one of the first in game

You give a response like this and everybody else is supposedly the toxic ones? Okay then.

you cry toxic behavior, when your original post comes off quiet toxic as it is. " WE WILL NEVER HAVE VOLT PRIME" well thats just blatant disrespect to a frame thats been a starter multiple times, let alone been one of the first in game

No, that's just an opinion. Negative opinion and toxicity are two different things. Get it right.

You give a response like this and everybody else is supposedly the toxic ones? Okay then.

See above.

...Seriously. Anybody who said "DE follows a Male/Male, Female/Female, Male/Male pattern"... well, here's your proof they don't care. Volt Prime shall never exist. Hats off to ya..... just my two cents.... but in reality, this is rather alarming. I want to know what others think of this sudden change of pace. Do you see a good future, or a cashy-grabby one... or plain bad?

Discuss. Lemme know what you all think. I need a general consensus before I continue further.

i think they will prime what is most used by community to increase chances of selling it, soo yeh they dont care i given up on ash prime a long time ago :D 

Obviously something you yourself don't understand, as your post was vile before it was edited.

It was edited due to misspellings .Nothing changed. Do try again to flame this thread.

i think they will prime what is most used by community to increase chances of selling it, soo yeh they dont care i given up on ash prime a long time ago :D 

Yeah.... Ash would be a lovely piece to have among the primes. Here's hoping he will be next on the list.

Edited by LegendXCarisso

Well for one there have a been TONS of threads already stating that its Volt so you didnt necerssarily need to watch tennolive. And if you were apparently missinformed why did you make this thread stating something which you didnt even know was true?? You could have atleast checked for some info tbh.

Lol Valkyr at best is the embodiment of rage not destruction, lrn2lore

Thunder is associated with sound, not electricity, Volt first ability is chained Lightning.

You're anyone  who is uniforumed wouldn't make such a condescending opening post, you thought you know, but you didn't now you're crying uninformed. There were tons of thread saying volt was next prime. You're just as "toxic" as the people here mate by my readings of this post.

Gaaaaah. Cripes, so much hostility. From everyone. Guys, he made a mistake. Move on. Guy, they pointed out your mistake. Move on. We don't need some weird circle-jerk of who was toxic first.

So anyway, how about that new stuff eh? Seems pretty neat.

Let's see, so far we have:

-Datamined info confirming that it is, indeed, Volt Prime, along with Prime Archwing stuff

-"Chains of Destruction" likely referring to the fact that there is a chain-lightning effect in-game

-Parts of the primed frame in the Prime Access video that clearly resemble Volt

-Volt Speed sound effect at the end of the Prime Access video, loud and clear

-Confirmation from Tennolive that it was Volt Prime

-Probably other evidence that I'm currently unaware of

By this, I have deduced that... 

It's the mythical Darvo Prime.

Actully, Chains of Destuciton I think refers to the new meele wepenon they showed off at Tenno Live. Tho, I could be wrong.

I'm guessing that you got up this morning, logged into the warframe website and decided to make this thread. Completely ignoring the many other threads that have been flooding the forums lately and the fact that this has been datamined for the last 2 months basing on theories and finally with a positive response. You had plenty of sources, not just tenno live. But instead of using the basic power of deduction to conclude your theory is bullcrap, you decided to log onto warframe and post your stupid assertion. That's all i have to say, next time care to do a little bit of research before toxing people that aparently were toxing you in the first place.

Edited by Mrevasivepants

It was edited due to misspellings .Nothing changed. Do try again to flame this thread.

Thought I saw something change. I may have looked at the wrong comment. My bad.
Regardless, you have a strange definition of flaming.

Calling someone out for being a rude dude =/= flaming. 

Actully, Chains of Destuciton I think refers to the new meele wepenon they showed off at Tenno Live. Tho, I could be wrong.

I get where you're coming from. But their tag lines typically relate to the abilities the Warframes themselves possess; they have yet to have a Prime Access that has Grineer weaponry in it (it'd be a little strange.  XD )

...Seriously. Anybody who said "DE follows a Male/Male, Female/Female, Male/Male pattern"... well, here's your proof they don't care. Volt Prime shall never exist. Hats off to ya..... just my two cents.... but in reality, this is rather alarming. I want to know what others think of this sudden change of pace. Do you see a good future, or a cashy-grabby one... or plain bad?

Discuss. Lemme know what you all think. I need a general consensus before I continue further.

dntTR2w.jpg

What did I just read? o.O It has been confirmed multiple times that it's Volt :D