Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Omg Chromas New Helm! [Megathread]

XAvICoreZ

not like they ever actually listen, this is just the one time they did 

Yes because they never ever respond to serious game breaking bugs, and fix things constantly on a regular basis and post bug fixes over on the forums,. not to mention talking to players about how bugs happen and where it happens so it can be fixed..

Yep, DE sure does never listen alright...

You want a company that never listens? Go to PWE or cryptic that work on champions Online, there have been bugs there that havent been fixed for years.. 

Edited by Genzaio

It's like they are trying to say "Alright, have a nice helmet, we're gonna screw up his body instead because you can't replace it."

. If this is another post about the tail, it's good they made it separate. I personally, and have seen many people sharing this opinion, disliked the tail and am glad they removed it from the base model. Having seep rate cosmetics that cost. Extra plat may not be the best way to do it, but you can't please everyone. As it looks right now, players who don't like the tail can have the frame people who do like it can get the tail as an optional change.

I...am....Mindblown!!!! OMG I love his new design way more than his old one. My plat was always ready for him but now I'll be grinning like an idiot with shaky hands of excitement pressing the purchase button.

Bravo DE, great work! For me his overall design just screams:

og5vVdT.jpg

Edited by GKDK

yup putting salt into the wound good idea I'm sure you calmed the situation down XD

I'm not calling anybody crybabies..I'm drawing attention to the guy who did (I quoted him)...

the "sigh" is to indicate how tiresome it is that people resort to name calling.

o.o well if the teaser had any relevance to his moves he breathes fire. (or whatever element) so he would logically need a mouth.

Kakashi Hatake can still breathe fire even with his mask on, cuz screw the laws of physics!

Edited by YOUR_MOTHER_HAVE_BANDAIDS