Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Omg Chromas New Helm! [Megathread]

XAvICoreZ

The skull we find in the pedestal at the end of the stolen dreams mission? It's been a while since i saw it, but from what i remenber the skull had a similar format to that of the helmet that Chroma has. Anyone else think there might be a connection? or am i just blind.

is it possible to post a link for it? I'm very curious to see it.

edit nvm poster above did it already

Edited by -Jack.Of.Blades-

Yes, this is partly about Chroma's new generic looking raaargh monster helmet, but also about broader issues.

Look, I play Warframe because I like DE's vision of Warframe. I don't think Seahorse Man was the strongest design, but I would much rather see DE retain complete artistic autonomy and suffer the occasional misstep than have design governed by community outrage. Outrage based on a screenshot and like five seconds of non-gameplay video, no less.

So please, stick to your guns. GIBE ME SEAHORSE MAN! I'LL TAKE WHATEVER BIZARRE CREATURES YOU CAN THROW AT ME!

edit: wow, this got merged with amazing quickness. Touche, moderators, touche.

I just hope I can have the original Mushu helmet as an alt. at least

The megathread for all of your discussions revovling around Chromas new default helm - theclinton

0c385cd2aa98bf5fc59b24f9c9edf904.gif

Gif source Hulsa : https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/420039-omg-chromas-new-helmmegathread/page-7#entry4663868

Is it really the default helmet? Or is it just an alternate helmet? Because if that's the default helmet, won't they have to make a new trailer with that new default helmet?

Is it really the default helmet? Or is it just an alternate helmet? Because if that's the default helmet, won't they have to make a new trailer with that new default helmet?

It has been confirmed that the new helmet on the teaser site is now the default helmet. We don't yet know what happened to the original helmet.