Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Law Of Retribution: Bugs/known Issues Megathread

[DE]Megan

The game is pretty unstable in general. I don't really do any void runs over 40 minutes for example cause the failiure rate on those is pretty scary (host migrations, drops and disconnects).

And now right after the update the servers must be having especially hard time, so I would wait for a while before trying again.

BTW out of interest can someone tell me why this happens? The instability? It's like the game gets laggier and laggier as it goes on, I have no idea why it happens since my connection is stable enough. Usually it's the host that drops, but even macthes that are running fine initially get laggy later on.

Edited by LocoWithGun

The consoles in part 2 of the raid and Hek's resetting the pads seem to behave extremely erratically. Sometimes, hacking one doesn't turn any of the pads blue and quite often, the pads turn orange again without anybody leaving it. Sometimes, I've even had the alarm followed by Hek's failure taunt (which I assume follows the pads resetting) happen literally a second after I hack the first terminal.

literally just drop dead, no ones shooting but im a rhino with 1200+ shields 600+ health and iron skin one second im full skin health and shield literally 1 second later im down, explain to me how thats even possible. I understand its supposed to be challenging, theres a difference between fun challenging and annoyingly impossible. I and 7 others couldnt even make it out of the first room. Severely disappointed. And before the wolves pile in with the its not supposed to be easy comments, im pretty sure i made it clear that i understand that. challenging is one thing, the raid is a fools errand.

Edited by BeltfedLegion

Got Dc'd from the host, just as we transitioned from phase 1 [injectors] to phase 2 [the hack] and I'm unable to rejoin the raid, host cant reinvite me, cant join host without invite, /inv says objective is complete

My group doesnt want to restart the raid for one person,

I'm stuck here on my liaset while they raid,

I expect them to have all the bragging rights and me nothing

Please fix DE

So i found this out when i tried to equip the raid emblem on my frames. It seems that on some of the warframes the emblem will put on weirdly on the shoulders (see pic below). At least i'm not the only one because a clanmate also have this problem.

mag (problem)

rhino(normal)

33wb9kg.jpg

guy're we're in a raid right now and last door in stage 3 (blue pads) wont open no matter why, is there a workaround here?

edit: yup had to quit, well this sucks, I really hated the idea of the raids since before they implemented (personal opinion nothing else) and the only reason I tried it is because so far U16 has offered nothing else in terms of new things to do, and ofc after 2 connection drops I get this. Normally I'd say well bugs happen, no problem, report them and ok. But maaan the entire raid idea is just beyond stupid, with or without the bugs, and it's still sadly the best part of this update... pffft

Edited by Amr-MaVeRicK

guy're we're in a raid right now and last door in stage 3 (blue pads) wont open no matter why, is there a workaround here?

edit: yup had to quit, well this sucks, I really hated the idea of the raids since before they implemented (personal opinion nothing else) and the only reason I tried it is because so far U16 has offered nothing else in terms of new things to do, and ofc after 2 connection drops I get this. Normally I'd say well bugs happen, no problem, report them and ok. But maaan the entire raid idea is just beyond stupid, with or without the bugs, and it's still sadly the best part of this update... pffft

I had the same problem yesterday as well but it was wit the green tower gate that won't open even though we were standing on the green pads...had to quit as well. Also vey hek was behaving weirdly as in randomly standing in midair while bombarding the team.

i wish i read looked for this thread before i tried a raid again cause we got to stage 3 and couldn't get white door to open, what a waste of several hours

edit: to the point i feel it shoulda been in the news type of psa cause im so mad

Edited by Paroxysmal

Apparently a trinity was able to kill off Vay Hek in trial 3 using abilities and viral weapon while the group was fumbling around looking for a grineer that had a battery on them and trying to open doors. The boss went down rather fast. Not entirely sure how that works or if it's even a bug, but just thought I'd check.

Edited by Sunaikan

Hacking terminals are still super buggy. Myself and four friends tried it for the first time tonight and we had several terminals glitch. When the player would click the terminal they would become stuck in the hacking animation. If we allowed said player to be killed and revived the player and the terminal would both be glitched. This prevented us from being able to progress and would have to abort and start over.

We noticed that allowing the glitched player to leave the trial fixed the terminal some of the time. This was a worthless fix because we could not invite them back due to getting the message "Objective is already complete" even though we were not done.

Twice over now we've gotten to the part where the hijack target reaches the Liset and flies away...

...Only for nothing to happen and for the entire group to wander around the level wondering why it isn't advancing. We've made sure the G3 are dead and that all of our teammates are alive, we've tried gathering the entire team on the platform at the end, etc, we've even tried exiting Warframe, logging back on, and using the reconnect to squad option, all to no avail.

After pushing the tram we got mission success and then it sent me to my liset and then couldn't rejoin....

It's hard enough to find a squad and then not being able to complete because of poor design is so annoying....