Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How To Complete Raid

Sev7n

Question

For those of you struggling on how to complete the raid i'm going to give an explanation on how to do all 3 parts of the mission.

Part 1. Toxic Injectors

This is the part that makes or breaks most the teams. It is actually pretty simple but without knowing how to do it; it is extremely difficult. It requires you to carry a bomb that sucks the energy out of who ever is holding it in order for it to power up. Once its powered up you leave it at the injector and let it explode destroying the injector.

1.) Locate the bomb dispenser. 

- Should be fairly easy to locate. Just move towards the objective marker on your map until you arrive at the markers location. From here you need to hack 2 consoles on the sides of the object that dispenses the bombs.

2.) Choose a Toxic Injector to destroy. 

- In the room you acquire the bombs; there are 4 doors each one leading to a different toxic injector. In order to open these doors 2 people will need to step on the pads located by the door you wish to open.

3.) Designate a Carrier.

- The player designated as the carrier will need high energy pool due to how fast it gets drained from carrying the bombs. The goal of the carrier is to charge the bomb to 100% and then drop it off at the injectors for them to explode. The bomb must not reach 0% or be dropped for lengthy periods or it will explode and you will have to get a new one.

now the fun part....

4.) Moving towards the injectors.

- From this point you should have a carrier designated and a toxic injector located. Next you will want your carrier to pick up the bomb and begin moving towards the injectors. The team will need to make sure the carrier does not run out of energy.

5.) Hacking

- Now that you've made it to the injector, you have the bomb, and its almost fully charged if not already fully charged. The next step is for your team to locate the 4 panels that connect to the injector and hack them. You can find them by following the wires coming out of the toxic injector. Once you locate the panels; wait for the bomb to become fully charged and then hack it. 

6.) Dropping the bomb

- The bomb is fully charged and the panels have been hacked. Your next step is to immediately drop the bomb next to the injector and wait for it to explode which will destroy the injector. Note that you only have a short time window to drop the fully charged bomb once the panels have been hacked. A message will say the injector is now vulnerable when you should drop the bomb.

7.) Repeat until you've destroyed all the toxic injectors. Your health will continuously deplete until they are all destroyed.

Part 2: The Magic Pads

I think this message i quoted sums it best on how to complete the second round. Thankyou to SilentEclipse for this

Second Round (Rage Round)

Second round will probably make or break most teams as it requires patient players but also experienced players who can last on their own without much movement. When you enter you get to a room with 8 buttons and a large panel. DO NOT STEP ON THE BUTTONS!!!! They will kill you. There are 4 Consoles spread out in the corners of the map, hack the one that's active (it'll be yellow). After that on the big screen in the middle top of the front wall it'll show a symbol. Match the symbol with the things in front of the button. Have 1 person get on the button and stay there. It's very important that they stay there, still as a freaken rock while defending themselves. Like the most important part of all of that. Continue on till you fill all the buttons, the amount of buttons needed to press is based on the number in your team. Make sure the last person on the button will be the one protecting the team the most, usually the Loki. DO NOT FIGHT OVER WHO WILL BE LAST, level 80 - 90 enemies are not so forgiving for you to figure that out. 

Part 2 of Round 2 *Hijack Part of Mission*

If you thought the buttons were bad, it guess worse. Gamorrean core protection (or w/e it is feel free to correct me). Should be self explanatory if you've done it before. If not here's what you need to know. Frost is you best friend here, they fixed it where you can't ride it. It loses 10 hp a second so having Rejuvenation helps. To move it, you need shields so having Shield Restores to overcharge is very helpful. It'll sometimes do massive damage and take away all your shields and nearly kill you. Don't freak, have the Trinity or Trinities do their job. As for everyone else who is NOT a Frost. Kill everything attempting to do damage and find the 2 buttons. These 2 buttons allow it to pass corners and check points. The more time spent finding the buttons the more hp you lose. Now enough for tactics, there are 4 maps for this, On the 3rd map, the really long one which you'll hate your life, Level 100 G3 shows up to come kill you and your team quickly. Kill or distract them as fast as possible. When you finish this it's on to round

Part 3: Vay Hek

To do this boss there are a few things you need to know first.

1.) You need a bomb carrier again

2.) There are doors that require 2 players stepping pads in order to open

3.) The doors have color coded wires that lead to the pads that will open them

3.) There will be lots of enemies

4.) You have to be quick

5.) You acquire  bombs by killing enemies marked with the bombs symbol

6.) You can not kill or damage vay hek until step 10.

So lets begin....

1.) Choose a tower you want to enter first. (you will need to enter all of them in a timely matter in order to beat vay hek)

2.) After locating the tower; locate the 2 pads that open it

3.) Once the pads are located have 2 players stand on them and wait.

4.) Locate the enemy with the bomb. Kill the enemy. Have your carrier pick the bomb up

5.) Have your carrier charge the bomb to 100%. Running over energy orbs will put it to 100% right away

6.) Have your carrier quickly enter the tower whos doors are open and drop the bomb at the bottom of the tower.

7.) Have your carrier quickly get out of the tower before the bomb the explodes. Once the carrier has exited the tower the 2 players standing on the pads can come off them. (the towers roof will be on fire if you do this correctly)

8.) Locate the next tower and repeat steps 2-7.

9.) Continue this until you've set every towers roof on fire. 

****** Note that if you do not do this quick enough all the towers will reset and you will have to start over. Watch the middle platform in the room; there will be a laser shooting on to it from a ship in the sky. As time runs out the laser gets bigger and will eventually let out a devastating aoe downing anyone near it. Your goal is to set all the towers on fire before this happens*******

10.) Now that the towers are all set on fire vay hek will finally be damageable. From this point you can unleash everything you have until his hp bar is depleted.

11.) Congratulations. You have killed Vay hek

or have you.....?

Edit:

TMzJox.gif

Edited by Sev7n

22 answers to this question

6.) Dropping the bomb

- The bomb is fully charged and the panels have been hacked. Your next step is to immediately drop the bomb next to the injector and wait for it to explode which will destroy the injector. 

There's no defined place to drop it?  You just drop it on the floor close to the injector?

There's no defined place to drop it?  You just drop it on the floor close to the injector?

Drop the bomb as close to the injector as you can get it. The way we did it is having our carrying standing right against the injector and then dropping it. I think it just has to be within the radius of the bombs explosion but im not sure how large that it.

This guide saved our lives on the final round.

The other two we did a lot of guessing and weird stuff to figure it out. Thank you for the guide.

Also for some reason you wrote 3 doors, and so far I've always seen 4 doors. Since there are 4 injectors to destroy. Typo.

Edited by Chibijosh

Drop the bomb as close to the injector as you can get it. The way we did it is having our carrying standing right against the injector and then dropping it. I think it just has to be within the radius of the bombs explosion but im not sure how large that it.

I presume it doesn't damage the team then.  Nobody warned me to stay back. ;)

I was Frost in my first raid.  You need a really big globe, particularly to cover the top of the core in 2/2.

Also for some reason you wrote 3 doors, and so far I've always seen 4 doors. Since there are 4 injectors to destroy. Typo.

Thanks for pointing that out was super tired when i wrote this z_z Editted it to 4 doors now

I presume it doesn't damage the team then. Nobody warned me to stay back. ;)

I was Frost in my first raid. You need a really big globe, particularly to cover the top of the core in 2/2.

I don't think it really needs to be that big, when I did it with frost I only had stretch on. To reach the top you can even jump if need be. Most of the time everything is already dead. The shield is just insurance. But that's just me.

Anyone got post with location of every console near Injectors? Annoying buggers to find when you first get there.

The injectors have large wires coming out of them, if you follow them they will lead you to a console

My team killed hek in 4 minutes. I still don't know how.

The only thing i remember: i took the bomb and ran to hek, he wasn't jumping on any towers. The bomb exploded in his face.

After that i looked at his hp. He had none i think, but he was still alive.

I decided to put a tower on fire for some reason. Took a bomb, ran into a tower, jumped up the pipe and stuck there in mid air.

After that Hek died. We got ICE arcane.

raid sucks, not playing ,just not fun and u need to waste hours to find right team, 2nd worst update after archwing, nothing to do because of very crap raid and pvp, devs waisting time for that crappy pvp, hard to find team for pvp even, no one playing it like raid, i alredy quit till next update, no0thing to do for endgamers, there is no endgame content, i like bosses but bosses are so weak, so not fun also to replay much, and not rewarding, i not wait void trader anymore too, he come crap like raid and pvp because every noob have his "rare"stuff.

raid sucks, not playing ,just not fun and u need to waste hours to find right team, 2nd worst update after archwing, nothing to do because of very crap raid and pvp, devs waisting time for that crappy pvp, hard to find team for pvp even, no one playing it like raid, i alredy quit till next update, no0thing to do for endgamers, there is no endgame content, i like bosses but bosses are so weak, so not fun also to replay much, and not rewarding, i not wait void trader anymore too, he come crap like raid and pvp because every noob have his "rare"stuff.

raids are fun, i expect way more raids and different map tiles as different objectives.

You can easily complete the raid with a 4 man group, but it is always better to invite more, cause that way you can teach a few more people how to complete the raid, even if it's gonna take a little way more time than it would take compared to completing with your perfect 4 man team, but its a good mission.

endgamers? what endgamers? no one is even close to  mastery rank 30, i'm 18 almost 19 just not yet because i'm always doing something else instead of going for mastery xp. If you can't find anything to do then i feel really sorry for you.

Raid is simply what it is, a more complex Mission for folks who want to complete it.

I've gotten myself a rag tag group that runs every night at the same time, I think we all resonate together because we all know how to do the raid, and how to do our respective roles.

For those who don't, I took the time to assemble a video to educate the pubbies to helping your team succeed.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/435410-isegaming-law-of-retribution-warframe-raid-guide-w-commentary/

Enjoy,

ISE.