Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ordis Keeps Telling Me I've Got Mail. I Don't.

Shifted

Yep, fix for this incoming.

Will that also fix the constant repeat of the "build the Chroma chassis" message which causes that longer dialoge between Ordis and the new guy?

Also has the idea of a "no more random Ordis chatter" option in the menu reached you?

I think there are people who really like it, but i would prefer him only telling me stuff in missions or between quests. Not after every single thing i did on the Liset or after every 5 minutes.

My Liset should be a place of meditation for the next battle, even in his damaged state Ordis should have the decency to respect that.

Thanks for the fix.

Edited by Othergrunty

There is an Ordis Volume slider in Audio settings you can use. Though it will make Ordis shut up even during the quests. I suppose you can turn it once once you proceed in the questline.

Honestly that's a lazy "fix" for it.

There should be a toggle for "flavor" messages.

I don't mind ordis reminding me about mail, foundry, or talking during quests, but I don't care about what he's thinking about or whether he thinks my warframe "suits" me...

Update 16 ruined Ordis for me too. Previously I'd gotten to a part in the Limbo Theorem quest where he'd just shut up completely. There was no-one yapping in my ear every five minutes on the Liset - even the Lotus stopped chiming in about alerts. I forgot they were even meant to be there. It was worth not having Limbo.

Now it's all back. =(

Edited by _Kireek_