The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 16.0.1

DE_Adam

during the hotfix i was in the 1st mission of a raid, i dc'd during loading of the 2nd mission after we finished the 1st mission. the raid members couldn't reinvite me due to "mission objective is complete" hadn't even started the 2nd mission plz fix this. 8 people your going to have dcing issues and not being able to reinv them back can hurt the raid team.

a small bug which would be nice to fix is: the Melee Attacks Align to Camera option seems to turn off randomly and i have to go to the settings to turn it off, then turn it back on, to make it go back to normal.

i think what causes this bug to happen is when you're the Client of someone else's game.

it's a small bug but still annoying when i have to pull up my Settings menu in almost every game i play/join >_<

also another small bug: apparently Huras kubrow invis is making me completely invis, i.e. i cant see an outline of myself... haven't tested it out with Shade Sentinel but Huras is making me disappear from the game O_O

Edited by Tyrannawn

Wow, someone is abusing their Mod powers, they edited this post cuz what, they did the hole first thing?

Yeah, today I learned getting the first comment in a Dev post is illegal.  Who cares if the first commenter is happy about it, good lawd.

Edited by Lanieu

Fixes Everywhere ! but the only Fix i want to see Right now is the login one ! Can't even login ! I Skiped Uni Today Just To play But I can't  I missed The orokin Reactor alert ! and i'm probably gonna miss baro The Trader ! Soooo Pleeeez DE !

Cool, now i don't have to dread being a show off when activating Invisibility.

However i have to ask.

Can you please fix the constant repeat of the Chroma quest instructions?

The one where the new Cephalon tells you to build the Chroma component. It's allready in the forge, isn't there any trigger which stops reminding me? Why do i need to be reminded to that anyway?

Every damn time i go back to the Liset, Ordis and that New AI will repeat their little chat. EVERY TIME. They block my view on certain things while doing so, for more than a whole minute and the repeat gets on the nerv quickly.

At least in previous quests it was just one relative short reminder. Now it's a small conversation.

Please in the next hotfix put something in which stops it.

Though i would greatly enjoy a "switch off random Ordis chater" option in general. I don't mind him in quests. But now that he has new lines he has become even more annoying.

He is like an Orokin Pop Up.

Edited by Othergrunty