Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 16.0.1

DE_Adam

I wish we were given the option to switch between the style of the login screens. I don't particularly like the random scenes we get now and would have preferred the older style with the Tenno in meditation

BUGS:

There is something wrong with the Prime Eos shoulders in the meditation animation:

http://imgur.com/QSpKGcO

The relocated News Ticker hologram clips the ground of the player ship as seen here:

http://imgur.com/k7vuuNJ

http://imgur.com/tZoYoL9

Still no fix for the various fatal gamepad bugs that are appearing. ( see my previous post on the 2015 Shiny Bug Thread) In fact yet another game breaking regression just hit users who use gamepads on windows after the major update. This regression is that the hacking consoles mid mission completely ignore game pads after initial interaction. An example of this is the grineer computer consoles you try to hack. Regardless of the number of entries, the game forces you to hit space on the keyboard when the A-button on the game pads was working previously.

System Configuration:
Windows 7 64-bit (Fully updated)
Geforce GT 545 1.5gb ddr3 ( w/ driver version 347.52 )
4GB DDR3 memory ( This should be enough, but warframe leaks badly enough it is the only game to complain about resources )
Thrustmaster GPX LightBack Controller ( exact models should not matter since this is a wired xbox 360 controller )

Note 1: I did not reset my system settings, In fact I never touched the keybind settings for gamepads. In all truth i should not be forced to haft to reset my settings to default every stupid update because of the constant regressions.

Note 2: I know the problem is not with the game pad nor the computer because the game pad works flawlessly on other X-input enabled games without a single flaw. Just as a quick list, those games are Doom 3: BFG Edition, Borderlands 1 & 2, and Dungeon Defenders.

Edited by dandeloreon

Changes

• Improved the music cue in PvP.
  • Added sound effect to procs trigged from Arcane enhancements.
  • Squads starting a PvP Mission without the appropriate Conclave loadout will now be taken to the Arsenal to equip the correct gear.

Fixes

• Fixed crash that could occur during Vay Hek and Vor boss fights.
  • Fixed login failure if your account has old pending recipes that contained weapon skins.
  • Fixed players losing Kubrow customization on account update.
  • Fixed players losing Kubrow shape/pattern info on update.
  • Fixed <RAID> showing up in foundry for Trial blueprint.
  • Fixed Excalibur skins showing up as fusible items in Arcane Foundry.
  • Fixed Ash's Teleport targeting player sentinels.
  • Fixed issue caused by Simaris’ community scanning.
  • Fixed text on “Sure Footed” and “Fortitude” mods.
  • Fixed Halo Badge not being handed out when completing the Trials of Vay Hek.
  • Fixed Loki’s Invisibility creating particle effects for every equipped attachment.
  • Fixed other knocked-down enemies using the Manic Grineer’s knockdown recovery animation.
  • Fixed weapon skins not properly applying to the Soma.
  • Fixed idle animations not properly playing when players are inactive.

Maybe i am grumpy atm, but before fixing music shouldn't u guys fix login problem ? 

p.s. : ty for hard work but wrong priority. ppl wont be able to enjoy improved music cue when they can't even log in.

DE, I am still unable to log into the game. Each time I get the message "Login failed. Check your info"

Please fix this error, as I have not been able to play since the release of this update or the first hotfix.

Edit: my excal prime avatar is gone, wtf?

Edited by JiceMasters

Why is Excalibur's radial javelin now reverted back to its former line of sight restriction? it still spawns the javelins next to the target but now you can be so close as on the other side of a pillar or box and they not hit them. Was this change intentional or a bug? I could find nothing of this in the change notes from what i saw, so I am curious when or if this will be fixed?

Also the codex ui seems to have this bug where you can't select or have the selection border hover over anything viewed at the top of the list or even as you scroll down. it only seems to let you select things 1 row from the top.

Edit: just another note, I don't know if that part of it about Excalibur's radial javelin was intended mainly for the PvP aspect but if so it has also found its way into the main PvE mode too.

Edited by Cmdr_Forge

Thanks a million. Is there any word on addressing the evasion/mobility /acrobatic concerns....someone please post a link to the grandmega parkour threadS I cant post links on the vita. As awesome as the game is evolving to be...that small but HUGE update will finally make the cypha complete....so....DE_Geoff good buddy, wsup wit dat? 

Well, Trinity PvP was fun while it lasted. And while it was a fair bit OP, it wasn't ultimately game breaking. The only problem was her Link. I actually didn't quite test to see if Blessing heal her teammates too, but I can't just assume it did.

Don't worry Momma Trinity, they'll make you able to play with your children later. :)

PS: Nerf Rhino please, he's the real joke here.

PPS: don't allow Primes, either that or make their stats equal to nonprimes when in the conclave. I don't think it's fair for newer players to have to go against a magicallyfasterthanthem tanky frame. If they already do use the nonprimes stats, then I'm sorry.

После обновы стали проблемы с лагами на миссиях это большой минус,раньше было все нормально,теперь у кого не спроси у все лагает на миссиях.Обидно будет если все так и останется,Ведь столько фармил,столько труда а в итоге время потрачено зря.Очень надеюсь что все встанет на свои места.

А так за то что исправили ошибки при вылетах тут вам нет цены.

Спасибо огромное!

No fix for the horrible Gammacor OR Excal?

The U16 notes say nothing about nerfing Excal's Ult to visible targets only.. Yet thats how it is..
"Warframe Changes

• Improved Volt’s Overload FX to more accurately show the range of the attack.
  • Improved the quality of Volt’s shock FX.
  • Excalibur has been given a visual update via PBR!

Update 16 Notes Do not mention anything about taking away ALL of the gammacor's damage and rendering it worthless.. Yet it is now worthless.
Weapon Changes:

• Synoid Gammacor now consumes 7.5x more ammunition.
  • Synoid Gammacor magazine capacity has been reduced.

Enough with the shady crap behind our backs! If you are going to do things like that at least be man enough to add it to the update notes instead of just hoping that no one notices.