The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fix Your Game!

luxastrum

I get grinding is essentially what warframe is all about. Instead of nerfing credits give us another way of acquiring them.

We can speculate all we want about the way DE's game direction is going, we can even blame the Chinese company that bought them  so easily months ago. 

Or we can scream at them to wake up and stop this grind-wall operation. 

I am a casual, I go to school I get good grades and for the FEW HOURS I HAVE TO RELAX IN THIS INSANE WORLD OF JOBLESSNESS AND POVERTY I want to just "play" a game.

Instead I have to farm, I have to farm instead of study I have to farm instead of spend time with my fiance, I have to FARM because if I don't spend all my time and effort into getting that "Thing" whatever it is, I won't ever get it.

Ill be stuck and wont be able to do "anything" because I wont have resources or credits.

Theres a fine line between casual carebare games and intense korean grindy mc grindo games that cause players to literally collapse because they stopped going to the bathroom to get a DROP.

Here's an idea, since we have an auto farmer(the extractors) for resources, give us one for credits. Make it worth platinum, and super rare for the "veteran" players. They could probably solve our problems right?....right?..  I don't know but I am throwing my weight in with the DE's going to far crowd

I don't know what DE did, but I do know that we still have credit alerts, and "Treasury Ship Alerts" were mentioned in the patch notes (don't know anything about those, but they sound promising).

You can sell all the worthless mods and parts you have, too.

if everyone who don't like the changes decides to take up on your solution and not play just imagine how empty warframe would be.

Not very. Even if every member of the forums quit warframe, that would only be like a 10ish percent drop in players.

*clears throat* FREE TO PLAY GAME! EVERYTHING IS FREE. the devs have to eat to so they need to intise the impatient players to want to spend money. Theres nothing wrong with that.

Regardless, getting a workable amount of credits in the game even before this change came in wasn't that easy. Repeated Seimeni, void capture runs etc. were required to see anything nearing a million, for players that are still maxing mods, buying and crafting weapons, working up through syndicate levels... and it works both ways; not everyone who plays the game can afford to buy things like boosters.

I don't know what DE did, but I do know that we still have credit alerts, and "Treasury Ship Alerts" were mentioned in the patch notes (don't know anything about those, but they sound promising).

You can sell all the worthless mods and parts you have, too.

If they increased credit rewards from the star chart missions, invasions and alerts, and gave us treasury ship ones like the ones just before Breeding Grounds, that would go a long way to rectifying, I think.

The thing that bums me out about it the most is that it wasn't even mentioned officially in the Sanctuary release notes.

Edited by Dualice

You don't like the game?

Simple solution

don't play it

And what happens when they kill every chance you have to earn credits? 

Will you not take a stand and tell DE that "this is wrong"?

You mean that Chinese company that has zero say in what DE does with the game? Yeah, blame them, that'll solve your problems.

Zero say?

There is money involved. There will always be a say. I don't care what they tell us.

I literally stop playing warframe ever since they NERF the reward Cores in T4 Missions. I thought " this going to get more grindy"

I came back to experience update 16 and incoming volt or ash Prime or?

at least they could do these or any idea to compensate for almost non-existence of reward cores in T4 mission:

1. reduce the amount of r5 cores to fuse on r10 mods ex. 525 cores To 400 cores (maybe)

2.increase the drop rate of r5 cores to x%

3.in void mission there is a small chance (5% more or less) to reward 10 r5 cores

You mean that Chinese company that has zero say in what DE does with the game? Yeah, blame them, that'll solve your problems.

They have some say in what the company does, and that can certainly filter down to the game itself. That said, DE said that they won't do that.

*clears throat* FREE TO PLAY GAME! EVERYTHING IS FREE. the devs have to eat to so they need to intise the impatient players to want to spend money. Theres nothing wrong with that.

No. There is clearly something wrong with that if the COMMUNITY IS ESSENTIALLY RIOTING.

They have some say in what the company does, and that can certainly filter down to the game itself. That said, DE said that they won't do that.

The primary way they could control DE is by appointing members to the board of directors. I don't know what DE's by-laws are like, so it's impossible to know if they could do that or not.

That said, given statements from DE about the importance of remaining in creative control of their game after what happened with Dark Sector, I'd like to think they wouldn't make that same mistake again.

I get grinding is essentially what warframe is all about. Instead of nerfing credits give us another way of acquiring them.

We can speculate all we want about the way DE's game direction is going, we can even blame the Chinese company that bought them  so easily months ago. 

Or we can scream at them to wake up and stop this grind-wall operation. 

I am a casual, I go to school I get good grades and for the FEW HOURS I HAVE TO RELAX IN THIS INSANE WORLD OF JOBLESSNESS AND POVERTY I want to just "play" a game.

Instead I have to farm, I have to farm instead of study I have to farm instead of spend time with my fiance, I have to FARM because if I don't spend all my time and effort into getting that "Thing" whatever it is, I won't ever get it.

Ill be stuck and wont be able to do "anything" because I wont have resources or credits.

Theres a fine line between casual carebare games and intense korean grindy mc grindo games that cause players to literally collapse because they stopped going to the bathroom to get a DROP.

Here's an idea, since we have an auto farmer(the extractors) for resources, give us one for credits. Make it worth platinum, and super rare for the "veteran" players. They could probably solve our problems right?....right?..  I don't know but I am throwing my weight in with the DE's going to far crowd

You really seem to be sitting with plenty of mis-information here. Firstly this Korean company did not buy Warframe they invested in it, big difference here. Next credits are not hard to come by honestly at all simply running some voids, some dark sectors, alert missions will get you credits pretty quickly.

For the few hours I get to play I get plenty of credits to keep me going.

You really seem to be sitting with plenty of mis-information here. Firstly this Korean company did not buy Warframe they invested in it, big difference here. Next credits are not hard to come by honestly at all simply running some voids, some dark sectors, alert missions will get you credits pretty quickly.

For the few hours I get to play I get plenty of credits to keep me going.

Chinese, not Korean. And they own a majority of the company, if I'm correct.

Edited by AntoineFlemming