Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So I Just Got A Chroma...

Gale47

AND IT'S AWESOME.

Seriously, while it might not be my most loved Frame, as that honour goes to Excalibur, Chroma is easily my second favourite.

It's not even that difficult to get it, either. I played about two hours a day since the release of U16, had none of the pre-requisites built (Frost, Saryn, Ember and Volt parts) and got it just this morning. Mind you, I did rush the bugger in the final stretch, but it was totally worth it. The quest was quite good too.

What are your experiences with Chroma?

http://i.imgur.com/Shqu6xd.jpg?1

Edited by Gale47

I love Chroma. I only wish that we could see which colours deal which element before we choose them, as some of them are on a thin line. Or that I can keep my energy colour as is and simply switch between elements as I please without the use of colours.

I love Chroma. I only wish that we could see which colours deal which element before we choose them, as some of them are on a thin line. Or that I can keep my energy colour as is and simply switch between elements as I please without the use of colours.

Hey, I think there's a tiny icon that shows what element your colour is. I'll post a screenshot soon!

Edited by Gale47

Hey, I think there's a tiny icon that shows what element is your colour is. I'll post a screenshot soon!

I know about the icon. I mean while you are looking at all of the various colours it should show that icon.

As in when you have a colour palette open, that's when it should also show which colours correspond to certain elements.

Edited by Xiusa

I know about the icon. I mean while you are looking at all of the various colours it should show that icon.

As in when you have a colour palette open, that's when it should also show which colours correspond to certain elements.

Oh, that would be helpful, yes.

What colour scheme are you using?

Oh, that would be helpful, yes.

What colour scheme are you using?

I have access to every palette. It'd be nice if I can see what the different colours do if they're on that thin line, as well as open up more choices for certain elements to have, say, blue heat or red toxin.

Current colour in order to use cold elements.

c2vNfnn.png

sb9istG.png

I don't particularly enjoy having to make changes to my creative integrity in order to change my element. My typical energy colour is the blue you see that has been favourited, which changes the element to electric. 

Edited by Xiusa

I have access to every palette. It'd be nice if I can see what the different colours do if they're on that thin line, as well as open up more choices for certain elements to have, say, blue heat or red toxin.

I've added a screenshot of my Chroma now. I meant, how did you colour the entire frame? 

EDIT: Ignore the lack of aliasing, FXAA isn't visible when taking screenshots because it's a post-processing effect and I'm playing on 1366x768.

EDIT #2: Can you tell me how to embed the image, please?

Edited by Gale47

My experience is having no frigging argon and not being able to find any when I actually need it

I got two as soon as I started "farming" for it. One in a T2 Capture and one in a T3 Mobile Defense. I got lucky as all hell.

I've added a screenshot of my Chroma now. I meant, how did you colour the entire frame? 

EDIT: Ignore the lack of aliasing, FXAA isn't visible when taking screenshots because it's a post-processing effect and I'm playing on 1366x768.

EDIT #2: Can you tell me how to embed the image, please?

Not sure how to embed, but I know how to use coding (unless it's the same thing.)

Simply do [*img]IMAGE URL GOES HERE[*/img] without the *. If you want to use spoilers, simply replace "img" with "spoiler" and anything between the spoiler marks will be in a spoiler.

Edited by Xiusa

Not sure how to embed, but I know how to use coding (unless it's the same thing.)

Simply do [*img]IMAGE URL GOES HERE[*/img] without the *. If you want to use spoilers, simply replace "img" with "spoiler" and anything between the spoiler marks will be in a spoiler.

It says I'm not allowed to use the given image extension at this community. Oh well, doesn't matter. Thanks anyway!

I just did a Mobile defense nightmare alert run that restricted shields. Had my fire Chroma with fleeting expertise(power efficency build.) and told my team to stay close if they want their health restored. 

They never moved an inch away from me while my Effigy and an Ash did all the heavy lifting as we shot from a distance. Was a very solid run and these enemies were level 30-35. So yeah I'm definitely feeling some potential from Chroma in his current state.

The New Strange is a Quest introduced in Update 16 continuing the events after the Stolen Dreams Quest

how do you get the chroma quest to get the parts to build him????

i have already completed stolen dreams when it first was released

and i havent figured out where to get the new quest ( the new strange)

Edited by FIG-JAM

how do you get the chroma quest to get the parts to build him????

You need to MR 5 and have completed the Stolen Dreams quest. Then the parts are end of mission rewards after completing the different missions.

Edited by Reidmaster

My experience is having no frigging argon and not being able to find any when I actually need it

T4 Vor is pretty much a guarantied Argon.

Just wait at the beginning of the mission untill Vor shows up. Once dealt with, you can rush the mission or activate the mission if it's T4S, for instance.

Ill get him in 2 days, i cant wait :) ive heard good things about him, but i don't know if i should mod for effigy or for vex armor ( I saw a build that stacks it up to 655% more armor according to this guy you would get 5k armor) now although 5k armor might be pushing it i still think he has the ability to be super tanky