Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The (Un)Official Rankings Of The Off-Topic Army!

TheErebus.

Note: All this is just a friendly joke towards the frequenters of Off-Topic. Complaints will be ignored.

THE (UN)OFFICAL OFF-TOPIC ARMY RANKINGS

I once made a totally and still withstanding thread of the rules of off-topic. But now I shall create a ranking system for everyone to fit into. If you don’t like it, then you may say whatever complaints you have to the brick walls around you.

First off, we have:

The SUPREME PRIME OF OFF-TOPIC: ScrublordPrime

He rules over off-topic, dictates who can post what, and demands a tribute of being calling ScriblardPrem every day of every hour. NO ONE CAN BECOME THIS.

Strengths: EVERYTHING

Weaknesses: Naoto-kun <3 (and pepperoni pizza with ghost chili peppers on top)

Anime Commander: CM-Tiffany

She holds the key to the anime gif library of everything. You name it, she has it (within reason).

The Mummy: Utarious

He is a old rotten mummy. He is also the governor of Last Post Wins.

Leader of the goats: (PS4)Pharen

He has no control over off-topic other than the fact that he controls a multitude of goats.  He also will ever give up an argument and is a Dragon’s Dogma fanboy.

Geddit? Cuz hes oberon. Who is a goat

A spooky ghost: Ghost333

halloween-ghost-clipart-gif-2left.gif

Goat: Snyphurr

He is a goat.

His master is Pharen

Negative Nancy/The artisté/THE MOST JELLY USER EVER: Syndrex

If you want art that is on par with DaVinci, don’t ask Syndrex. Because he’s the reason why Utarious had a butthole face.

THE VAMBI: Noamuth

SHE IS INVINCIBLE AND CAN NEVER DIE. Unless you show My Little Pony. She’ll die really quickly.

The Toilet cleaner: Devoid

Mortal enemy of Letter13: Dogefighter

Born to destroy dogeers, his strength gets multiplied whenever he sees a doge meme.

The boot-licker: VioDuskar

It may seem stupid, but Vio is the main reason why we are all happy. He makes our boots shine like the sun!

The SPACEMAN: DarkNebula

He knows nothing about space, but he has nebula in his name, so he is a spaceman damnit.

The guy who hates me: Legolegend

He is poo.

Cephalon Gods (I guess...): Amethyst & Kaiczar

Gods of the cephalons. They control the computers at off-topic headquarters. So fair warning to everyone, they know your browser history.  

Everyone else are just grunts/plebeians

Want to sign up? THEN COME ON DOWN TO THE RECRUITMENT CENTER (this thread) AND JOIN IN!

you do not "rule" here in off topic,no one rules in off topic.you have no army,nor any power with which to combat me

i beleive i proved that recently in your "cancerous fanfic" thread by henceforth totaling it with this psionic warfare weapon

(on an actually serious side note,i come from a side of the internet where people claiming to rule over "such and such" place on an mmo forum merely because it is poorly regulated in that section are so common i could make perfect replicas of the giza pyramids with blocks composed of the "pseudo-feifdom" rulers,merely by super gluing them all together)

Pfft, that video lost its effect after the first viewing. 

I am the true ruler of Off-topic, I've been here the longest *sparkle sparkle*

no,no you havent actually...the person with the first post in off topic has been here the longest,and you are not the first poster here

you are as much of a ruler here as "rap artists" are conniseurs of arts and culture...you might ver ywell continue to persist in such absurdity and illogic (much the same as those afore mentioend people do)

but history,and more ultimately the world does not respect the dozens of flys coming for the same honey jar on a hot day

no,no you havent actually...the person with the first post in off topic has been here the longest,and you are not the first poster here

you are as much of a ruler here as "rap artists" are conniseurs of arts and culture...you might ver ywell continue to persist in such absurdity and illogic (much the same as those afore mentioend people do)

but history,and more ultimately the world does not respect the dozens of flys coming for the same honey jar on a hot day

But are they still here? No. I am most likely the oldest acting user of Off-topic to still remain active. 

And honestly, you are taking this waaay too seriously. I even mentioned at the top of my OP that is not to be taken seriously at all. If you do, then sorry, but don't bother posting as you don't get the idea behind the thread.

I don't see myself as an actual ruler of anything, this is just a joke that the more prominent off-topic users know of and I make a thread to play off of it.

Edited by ScrublordPrime

But are they still here? No. I am most likely the oldest acting user of Off-topic to still remain active. 

And honestly, you are taking this waaay too seriously. I even mentioned at the top of my OP that is not to be taken seriously at all. If you do, then sorry, but don't bother posting as you don't get the idea behind the thread.

the idea?there is no idea behind the thread other than for you to exercise a mystifying fantasy far outside of the rp section where it belongs (and no thats not an insult)

you say this is an injoke for the frequenters of off topic...but you forget that an actual "culture" which is required for such a thing is something which takes an incredibly long time to make,and the actual amount of time you personally have been up to your antics on here is too short to even gain a following that isnt forced due to common association,I.E. the forums

Actually, there are some very cultured rap artists.  Mostly they're dead, but they still existed.  

This is Erebus, we generally don't take him serious, he's amusing and awesome though.  

But you seem to be taking this vera srs when it's meant for lols

Actually, there are some very cultured rap artists.  Mostly they're dead, but they still existed.  

This is Erebus, we generally don't take him serious, he's amusing and awesome though.  

But you seem to be taking this vera srs when it's meant for lols

no no,im talking of the lower ones...such as the rap artist types who's only claim to fame is that they claim to have killed irl when they actually havent

and as for personal preference (i prefer Tech N9NE,as for the dead ones,im hoping that in the end of days they too will rise from the grave,so we can have one heck of an armageddon showdown)

and as for erebus,or scrublord...if you mean he is like that freind that you elt them say whatever they want because there harmless in reality..then yes i can understand that

the idea?there is no idea behind the thread other than for you to exercise a mystifying fantasy far outside of the rp section where it belongs (and no thats not an insult)

you say this is an injoke for the frequenters of off topic...but you forget that an actual "culture" which is required for such a thing is something which takes an incredibly long time to make,and the actual amount of time you personally have been up to your antics on here is too short to even gain a following that isnt forced due to common association,I.E. the forums

This isn't an RP. It's a joke. Plain and simple. 

Too short? I've been longer than most people. I don't have a following or anything like that. There is no culture behind this whole thing, you're taking this far too seriously than it is needed to be taken. You're the only one here who sees this as a legit forming of a culture or hierarchy. When in reality, it's a dumb joke made by a dumb user for other people to laugh at and be a part of. 

Sorry man, but the only thing I can say here is to quote my OP:

Note: All this is just a friendly joke towards the frequenters of Off-Topic. Complaints will be ignored.

Edited by ScrublordPrime