Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Found A Plot Hole!

DecapitatingJim

We did indeed destroy all Balor Fomorians, as is implied by the Twin Queens saying Vay Hek's actions "exhausted our entire Balor fleet". But there might be others out there, and, if I'm not mistaken, isn't the raid Vay Hek attempting to rebuild a large portion of that fleet?

We did indeed destroy all Balor Fomorians, as is implied by the Twin Queens saying Vay Hek's actions "exhausted our entire Balor fleet". But there might be others out there, and, if I'm not mistaken, isn't the raid Vay Hek attempting to rebuild a large portion of that fleet?

I haven't done the raid yet so I actually wouldn't know. Wouldn't really surprise me though, he's one of those keep throwing fomorians at a brick wall till it breaks or we run out kinda people. 

Hek built more.

Gotta give him credit, he tries pretty hard. 

Keep in mind that the story happens outside of itself. We know we can go kill Alad V any time we like, yet he has said during an event, that we must be surprised to find that he is dead.

For there to be a plot hole, there would have had to be continuity to begin with.

Yeeah I know, still thought it was kinda amusing. 

*Gasp* "A plot hole?!?"

-Edit-

Wait, you took a screenshot of a screenshot? Wut?

I took the screenshot with Steam, but I wanted to post it as an image which Steam wont let you do, so instead of doing something sensible like upload it to a different site I decided just to screenshot it because I'm a lazy sod.