The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"your Account Has Been Restricted From Trading"

SniperJebus

Question

I began playing the game again about a week and a half ago and found out trading was in the game. After building the trading post in the Dojo i attempted to trade using it to receive the message "Your account has been restricted from trading", at the time i was only mastery rank 1. I found out i had to be master rank 2+ to be able to trade so i proceeded to rank up and after hitting rank 2 i attempted to trade again to receive the same message. Since then i have now reached rank 5 and am still receiving the same message saying i am restricted from trading (Yet a friend that started playing a few days after me who is now rank 2 has been able to begin trading immediately.

I put a ticket into support 5 days ago and have received no responses as of yet so decided i may as well post here in case there was just something obvious i had missed or if anyone had been through a similar situation and knew the solution for it.

17 answers to this question

Don't you have to like wait a week or so or more until you can trade?, if your just a week old in the game, then I  highly don't think you should be allowed to trade, to stop scams and frauds etc.

The only other thing I can think of is that, you've been banned from trading thus what ever reason otherwise I'll just wait on the Support, we can't really help you here.

Also, what did you use to type?, your text is hard to read that small on an giant white background

Edit: Really?, that was censored?, jesus it feels like Im playing an childs game or I'm in an religious group  

Edited by LegionCynex

Don't you have to like wait a week or so or more until you can trade? 

According to the wiki and people i have spoken to the only requirement is MR 2+, plus that wouldn't explain why my friend who started playing on a brand new account a few days after me has been able to trade since MR2 while i still cannot trade.

Apologies on the support ticket response delay. Update 16 has brought it's fair share of support tickets, and our team is working to the best of their ability to answer them.

I understand the frustration in waiting for a response, but in this circumstance, it's the only solution. The Forums can't offer any advice other than contacting Support. Please hang in there for our team to respond.

Thanks for your patience so far! 

Apologies on the support ticket response delay. Update 16 has brought it's fair share of support tickets, and our team is working to the best of their ability to answer them.

I understand the frustration in waiting for a response, but in this circumstance, it's the only solution. The Forums can't offer any advice other than contacting Support. Please hang in there for our team to response.

Thanks for your patience so far! 

I figured this may of been the case but thought it best to put a post here just in case, thank you very much for taking the time to respond

Just thought i would bump this and ask if anyone knows the average wait time on a support ticket, had this one open for over 8 days now and have still had absolutely no response and am still unable to trade. This is starting to get rather frustrating.

Just thought i would bump this and ask if anyone knows the average wait time on a support ticket, had this one open for over 8 days now and have still had absolutely no response and am still unable to trade. This is starting to get rather frustrating.

might take a while due to U16 they probably have plenty of tickets. You might want to drop [DE] Megan or Rebecca a Message with your ticket number. Maybe they can do something for you

might take a while due to U16 they probably have plenty of tickets. You might want to drop [DE] Megan or Rebecca a Message with your ticket number. Maybe they can do something for you

Have just done this, hopefully it leads to either a response on the ticket or some idea of when i can expect one. Thanks for the advice

So far that's my wait time for any response on my ticket up to 12 days, the response time of the customer support seems to be somewhat of a joke considering i saw another threat of someone with a very similar problem who has been waiting for 3 weeks so far for a response to his ticket and has still not had it sorted.

When I had the same problem early February, it took about ten days for some one to help.  Around the same time, a lot of people had the same issue and some people had to wait two, three weeks for customer support to contact them.  At least, in most cases once customer support gets to your ticket, the problem is resolved very quickly.  

I have been restricted from trading bout 1 year go for no good reason, I have not done anything wrong. I am mastery 15 now. If someone who can help will see this plz help me i am getting crazy without trading...

I have been restricted from trading bout 1 year go for no good reason, I have not done anything wrong. I am mastery 15 now. If someone who can help will see this plz help me i am getting crazy without trading...

as Megan said no one here can help you. Only support may do so. Contact them!