The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

[Fixed!] Syndicate Rank Up Rewards Unclaimable, Locks Up Game [Megathread]

Mycro

Same problem as all above, mine with Arbiters of Hexis. That said, I'm fairly certain this bug is related to all the new stuff they've added in the last few days. But seriously DE? Get someone on this. DE adds the syndicates, and tries to play them up as important, and now we can't do anything with them. Devs need to get on this ASAP.

Hey everyone!

I'm not sure if anyone else encountered this issue, but since I recently changed to a new syndicate, I noticed an issue.

There's a problem with the syndicate where you can't pick a reward after you upgrade to the next level.

It doesn't have the option to select and which ever reward I am selecting, it shows me the item on my Warframe character as preview with the back option. I can't exit the syndicate, so whenever I get stuck, I have to ALT F4 to completely exit the game and restart the whole thing.

Here's the link to the screenshot that I took.

http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/713032660504872528/413BAC2E2E4392411746B28D7E51758F222F1AB6/

I ranked up with arbiters of hexis, where it asks me to pick a reward for leveling up.  I chose a card, yet it wouldn't let me get it, I then tried to get a sigil, same thing.  I rebooted the game several times, same result when I click on something it will not give it to me from the choices, there is no redeem button, only back and it wont let me leave the syndicate page until I choose a reward....so I cannot do anything, please help DE.

Unable to confirm the free rewards after Initiation. I click on the Reward but all it has is Back option. Tried on the 2 Regalias it also gave the same problem.

Everytime I enter the Syndicate page, it jumps me to the Choose a Reward and I cannot confirm my selection and cannot exit from that menu other than force quit.

Restarted several times, issue persists.

Standing%20Bug_zpsy7czyrk3.png

Standing%20Bug%202_zpsny8xpkj8.png

I've been getting into Warframe's Conclave lately, and decided that I would like to earn some experience in the Syndicate.

The day U16 was released, my friend and I signed up with the Conclave Handler. Little did I know, is that you're supposed to get a basic Sigil in order to actually begin the Syndicate leveling process.

I talked to my friend about how I'm supposed to level up conclave. He said "Wear the sigil. It's like every other Syndicate". I asked him where you're supposed to get one, as I did not get one when I signed up with the Syndicate. He replied "Wait you don't have one?" "You get one when you sign up."

I curiously ran to the relay, and up the steps to the Handler, and checked his inventory (Offerings). "Surely I can just pick it up".
(See images below)

Y1ZR4LH.gif

As you can see from the GIF, I've already completed the initiation phase.

The next image shows me checking his offerings.

Qc5WcLn.gif

Seeing that I couldn't find the sigil, I returned to my ship and checked my own sigil inventory, considering that the game may have just placed it there. I was wrong
(See image below)

6Inb7kd.gif

The starter Conclave sigil is nowhere to be found! How will I ever level up my Conclave Syndicate??

Please, if this has happened to you and you found a way to fix it, let me know!

Thank you for your time!