Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Petition For Those Disappointed By What U16 Did To Synoid Gammacor

rarteaga1975

all those people saying nerf was good, do you even realize what you are talking about? you can no longer put fire rate mods even try to make it - , damage is nerfed already so why nerf ammo consumption too? i dont understand you guys and some of you saying "balanced now" im only lmao to you(try to hold the fire button it wont last 20 secs before you run out of ammo), vaykor is the new favor!

Personally, the aura damage/buff that all the syndicate weapons is pretty much overkill in my mind.  It's to a point where why would you ever want to use a secondary that wasn't a syndicate on any high level content. 

I liked quite a few secondary weapons, but whenever I do anything high level, I miss having that variety in my head, instead of it being narrowed down to 2 or 3.

all those people saying nerf was good, do you even realize what you are talking about? you can no longer put fire rate mods even try to make it - , damage is nerfed already so why nerf ammo consumption too? i dont understand you guys and some of you saying "balanced now" im only lmao to you(try to hold the fire button it wont last 20 secs before you run out of ammo), vaykor is the new favor!

Nope it is balanced now. Think about it this way. That gun was so OPed because it was good at basically everything except sniping and even then it had good accuracy. The damage wasn't reduced the DPS was and firing it in burst will help conserve ammo. It is a secondary weapon not a sweep once around the room and everything dies weapon. So I think both nerfs were good. The ammo perhaps could have been a 5X but I don't mind things as they are.

I feel that it was overpowered before and definitely deserving of a nerf, but at the same time its ammo is gone instantly now and it's ammo efficiency was one of the main things i liked about it. I mean maybe 2-4x increased ammo usage, 7 is wayyyyy overboard.

Nope it is balanced now. Think about it this way. That gun was so OPed because it was good at basically everything except sniping and even then it had good accuracy. The damage wasn't reduced the DPS was and firing it in burst will help conserve ammo. It is a secondary weapon not a sweep once around the room and everything dies weapon. So I think both nerfs were good. The ammo perhaps could have been a 5X but I don't mind things as they are.

actually i tried using it after nerf tried every combination (except primed ammo mutation that thing belongs to trash can) and the damage was pretty low compared to pre-nerf im sriously okay with that , but when it combines with 7.5x ammo consumption it simply becomes how-to-waste-your-ammo weapon since the damage is lower already and you have no ammo left when continously pressed for 20 seconds (no fire rate mods, it wouldnt hold for 2 whole secs 1 clip with those) so no not really balanced 

damage nerf : fine its ok. still got decent damage.

ammo cap nerf : fine its ok also since its a secondary

x7.5 Ammo consumption : making this weapon a complete waste, it sucks up ammo so fast no matter how you mod it.

make it x3.5~4.0 will be ideal. making this weapon still at burst, but not ridiculously fast.

actually i tried using it after nerf tried every combination (except primed ammo mutation that thing belongs to trash can) and the damage was pretty low compared to pre-nerf im sriously okay with that , but when it combines with 7.5x ammo consumption it simply becomes how-to-waste-your-ammo weapon since the damage is lower already and you have no ammo left when continously pressed for 20 seconds (no fire rate mods, it wouldnt hold for 2 whole secs 1 clip with those) so no not really balanced 

You clearly are just holding down fire and thinking that'll be ok.

The Synoid gammacor can still reach damages of up to 25k, and still be perfectly viable for ammo consumption, 25k damage on a PISTOL of all things, is MORE than enough. If it were up to me, I would hard cap weapons to AT MOST, 12k damage, because getting insane numbers like that makes no sense on handheld weaponry.

You clearly are just holding down fire and thinking that'll be ok.

The Synoid gammacor can still reach damages of up to 25k, and still be perfectly viable for ammo consumption, 25k damage on a PISTOL of all things, is MORE than enough. If it were up to me, I would hard cap weapons to AT MOST, 12k damage, because getting insane numbers like that makes no sense on handheld weaponry.

ah no again i wasnt holding it down it was an experiment and it failed no weapon runs out of ammo in merely 20 secs also for the burst part i thought held weapons were made to be HELD anyway, simply 1 clicking the fire button doesnt work that much yes on low levels no higher than 30 plus that 25 dmg is the dmg it does with 1 clip. for the guy who said get over it, this is a discussion thread, you are not discussing? i can only label you as troll.

Weapon was clearly overpowered and the damage is still the same. Now you have to actually manage your ammo, not just hold it down and lazily drag it over a group of enemies to kill them. Its as if you people have NEVER heard of an Amprex or Synapse.

Edited by LuxLo

Hek If my favorite weapons where next on the re-balance list cool most of them are underpowered anyway. I also don't use the common "god-tier" weapons. I use the secret "god-tier" weapons that are overlooked hehe.

Edited by nickelshark

COme on guys, yes it was ridiculously OP, and yes it was too ammo effiecint and didn't have any downside. but 7.5x ammo consumption is waaay to much for ANY weapon, let alone a beam weapon.

Still won't sign though.

Edited by TheBrsrkr

COme on guys, yes it was ridiculously OP, and yes it was too ammo effiecint and didn't have any downside. but 7.5x ammo consumption is waaay to much for ANY weapon, let alone a beam weapon.

Still won't sign though.

Well actually for a beam weapon that seems pretty fair. Espicailly if you consider that it is a pistol not a rifle like some of the other beam type weapons.