Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Straw Poll] Will You Be Buying Prime Access This Time

KidMemphis

I voted no, even though i never bought one, i would not have buy this one if i had the money. However you do not take previous prime access packs into consideration. How important can this poll be if you can't compare the results with previous prime access packs.

I really like the accesories though.

Edited by Nachino

I was kind of expecting a more of an exotic look like they did with Nova and Nyxie (well with her helm more of); and not saying his ascetics are dull or anything, far from it, but I was expecting a little bit more....out there? Less safe? I'm not sure what the words I'm looking for is.

Maybe I only feel this way because I don't really use Volt to begin with, but hey, I'll probably this time around is buy the lowest tier pack, and then just upgrade each week with each paycheck instead of getting the whole thing right off the bat like I did with Nova, Loki and Nyxie. You never know, with his new look here, I might end up liking him tons more.

The Odonata actually looks gorgeous, and I love Archwing as I play it pretty often when I'm not doing anything in particular (next to the new PVP mode which I'm having a blast with), and I do hope there will be more content in regards to Archwing pretty soon, but ehh, at the end of the day, to each their own.

That's pretty much where I stand in regards to this Access lol.
To be honest though, a lot of the older frames I never was too crazy about to begin with (i.e. Excalibur, Rhino, Volt, Loki, Ember); pretty much anything from post Update: 6 onward, I really started liking tons more hahah (i.e. Zephyr, Hydroid, Mesa, Valkyr, Mirage).

I think I will end up getting the whole thing, but in pieces like I did with Loki Prime, and hell, I'll probably end up liking Volt tons more, but I definitely wont be buying the whole thing in one purchase like I did with Nova and Nyxie. But that's just preference, 

Edited by HalfDarkShadow

I have a hard time justifying this one right away. 

I like Volt, he's genuinely fun to play as, but I feel like this Prime is kind of lazily done. He still looks like vanilla Volt, just with a couple of gold highlights. I suppose it's a matter of opinion as I'm sure some people like that he resembles the original concept, but I'm just not terribly excited about his aesthetic. 

Then there's the Prime Odonata I don't really see myself ever using beyond mastery fodder so long as Itzal exists. Archwing in general is so dry content-wise that I don't exactly jump at the chance to go rank something up in that mission type. 

So, in the end, it's really a question of how much I want the accessories and 3k platinum. I might check it out after a few paychecks, but honestly Warframe has been disappointing me as of late and I'm not very enthusiastic about throwing money at it as I have been in the past. 

Edited by Acos

I'm not even the slightest bit tempted to buy it this time lol. Usually I at least consider the accesories pack.

In my opinion Volt prime is lazily primed and looks nothing special. Odanata looks cool but its not worth buying the whole prime access for. Not one tier. The armour doesn't compare with the awesomeness of the targis armour which I already own.

I'm pretty dissapointed. I really wanted to get some awesome accesories.

Edited by kubbi

I've never bought a prime access pack, and liking volt, I decided that this should be my first.

But to be honest I don't feel like paying for a prime archwing is worth it at this point. I like archwing, but I don't like archwing enough to pay 80 dollars for it.

So now I'm back to considering just the accessories pack, but I'm not sure how the Edo Prime armor will look on Chroma, so I'm not sure it's worth it. :(