Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dex Dakra Has A Good Damage At A Low Leveled Rank.

Strike-Freedom

I only added Jagged edge yet I do 2-3 hit kill on lvl 20s. It's mainly slash yet I take down the corrupted grineer gunners or the MOAs way too fast. What do you guys think?

This thread is hilarious.  It didnt take long for the balance experts to proclaim that dex dakras are OP.

Why dont you go to DE OP and ask for a job? You think they are OP, lol. This is laughable.

I guess a maxed galantine with tempo royale would blow your mind. WHere is the thread about nerfing the scindo?

You havent reached your goal if you havent made 40 threads about this "Pressing" concern.

And even more hilarity by being "Baffled" for the dakras being able to kill level 20 units.

Edited by HandsomeSorcerer

They are quite slow, in my opinion they are well balanced just like the Dex Furis. Also, these are Dex Dakra. Remember that the Dakra Prime is OP as sh!t. If they were bad they would've been called Dex Jaw Swords...

Also these guys need to calm a bit down. My first impression was "wow these swords are great!" too. He's just expressing his opinion and you all should respect it.

Edited by Petersheikah

This thread is hilarious.  It didnt take long for the balance experts to proclaim that dex dakras are OP.

Why dont you go to DE OP and ask for a job? You think they are OP, lol. This is laughable.

I guess a maxed galantine with tempo royale would blow your mind.

-999999 for you op.

Did you even bother reading the other posts? These are my first thoughts. It's not like I maxed it out. It's literally was at that time rank 3.

They are quite slow, in my opinion they are well balanced just like the Dex Furis. Also, these are Dex Dakra. Remember that the Dakra Prime is OP as sh!t. If they were bad they would've been called Dex Jaw Swords...

Thanks for the response that actually relates to the post I made. You just made my day.

And even more hilarity by being "Baffled" for the dakras being able to kill level 20 units.

At a low rank weapon that does slash damage on something that is somewhat armored? You're not evening looking through my perspective if you truly read this entire thread. Stop bashing me like a child for just expressing my first thoughts. 

It's no Dragon Nikana and has to have a Buzzkill mod over Spoiled Strike to be even past 1.0 atk spds with fury. It can't crit often at 10% with an average crit damage multiplier of 2x so it's no Flailing Branch Crit Tipedo or Bo Prime. It's no Galatine, Jat Kittag, no-- you see what I am gettin' at right?

Unless the OP means Original Poster, a lot of people see OP as like ... a BAD word/swear/insult. A bit of rewording would be beneficial to start with. It's not your fault. In fact, didn't players think that the Dex Furis last year was Over-Powered for new players last anniversary?

Edited by WarGrylls

Did you even bother reading the other posts? These are my first thoughts. It's not like I maxed it out. It's literally was at that time rank 3.

Thanks for the response that actually relates to the post I made. You just made my day.

Why dont you just admit already that you are trolling? You think really Im feeding you? lol

I guess its hilarious, right?  Yeah, you even fail to see through fake rage. lol

Oh no, another nerf! Oh the humanity! Hahaha, no really, this is amusing.

Edited by HandsomeSorcerer

Also these guys need to calm a bit down. My first impression was "wow these swords are great!" too. He's just expressing his opinion and you all should respect it.

He didn't say "Wow these swords are great," he said "These swords are overpowered."  If he meant they are great, he should have said as much.

I can't render an opinion yet because I haven't tried them.  

Why dont you just admit already that you are trolling? You think really Im feeding you? lol

I guess its hilarious? Yeah, you even fail to see through fake rage. lol.

I may have exaggerate about you bashing but I'm just fed up with the others that can't take at least 20 seconds of their time to just read.

And seriously about the trolling? Please state how this is a troll. Is it because I said something about a weapon that you don't think it's OP or because it fails in comparison to Scindo prime or galatine? I'll admit my title was misleading but it baffles me to just see how you're already assuming that I'm trolling and see how many people start ganging on me for just two letters "OP" or a weapon that hasn't even been close to being maxed and just saying what I thought of it at first. 

Edited by Strike-Freedom

I may have exaggerate about you bashing but I'm just fed up with the others that can't take at least 20 seconds of their time to just read.

And seriously about the trolling? Please state how this is a troll. Is it because I said something about a weapon that you don't think it's OP or because it fails in comparison to Scindo prime or galatine? I'll admit my title was misleading but it baffles me to just see how you're already assuming that I'm trolling and see how many people start ganging on me for just two letters "OP" or a weapon that hasn't even been close to being maxed and just saying what I thought of it at first. 

mesrb.png

Are you sure you are over 18?

Wow..  

At a low rank weapon that does slash damage on something that is somewhat armored? You're not evening looking through my perspective if you truly read this entire thread. Stop bashing me like a child for just expressing my first thoughts. 

They are a limited of time / special edition weapon of something already good. Also consider what op means. By no means are they overpowered. Opinion or not. 

Title the thread differently if this is just an opinion piece.

Wow..

They are a limited of time / special edition weapon of something already good. Also consider what op means. By no means are they overpowered. Opinion or not.

Title the thread differently if this is just an opinion piece.

I'll try to do that next time. Sorry about my sudden burst on this when the weapon just came out today.

Nobody is calling for a nerf, guys, OP was just impressed.

I've only got a few levels on mine so far, but it looks really good. JUST enough crit chance to do a berserker build if you want it to, high enough status to mod for it if you want to, high enough base damage if you don't want to do either of those. Versatile and effective.

OP I think you kinda threw everyone for a loop here by creating a post in feedback saying Dex Dakra Op. After all the recent alleged stealth nerfs and other more pronounced nerfs *cough* synoid *cough*, the community is a little on edge whenever something is called "OP"

Obviously it's not what you meant after I read your post. Merely a victim of circumstance here. The Dex Dakras are really powerful, but balanced. A lower attack speed to accommodate the damage, lower critical chance compared to Dakra Prime in exchange for status change. Overall a great anniversary weapon.

It a potent weapon, yet the stances are not the best (I do not like either of them). Single Dakra has a far better stance with Crimson dervish, and it is not even a competition on what is stronger.

Haven't used DP for quite some time. I might have to check on the stances to compare. Unfortunately I have Iron Phoenix equipped on that instead. I guess it's somewhat decent.

OP I think you kinda threw everyone for a loop here by creating a post in feedback saying Dex Dakra Op. After all the recent alleged stealth nerfs and other more pronounced nerfs *cough* synoid *cough*, the community is a little on edge whenever something is called "OP"

Obviously it's not what you meant after I read your post. Merely a victim of circumstance here.

I know it was quite foolish of me to use that and it mislead everyone. But I didn't expect the community to go as far as to not read after that.

EDIT: Sorry to the guys who genuinely felt a bit angry due to this misunderstanding.

Edited by Strike-Freedom

I know it was quite foolish of me to use that and it mislead everyone. But I didn't expect the community to go as far as to not read after that.

EDIT: Sorry to the guys who genuinely felt a bit angry due to this misunderstanding.

Don't apologize for how others feel, that's silly. You're not responsible for others' inability to read a sentence.

like people have suggested, i would get experience among other guns before you say something is OP. you even said yourself that you haven't played in a while, so you really don't understand what's "meta"

being uninformed like that and making accusations is pretty stupid IMO

as far as the swords go, they have average damage with a low attack speed (compared to dual zoren/ichor). it has a crit multiplier of 2.0 yet a 10% crit chance...however 20% status is really good. and it has insane spin attack damage

seems balanced like the dex furis. logically, it wouldnt even make sense for DE to give away a free weapon with a catalyst that's as OP as you claim