Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Just Cant Do It....post Something Funny

Abenoki

I just dont feel like i can keep going guys...I cant even figure out why I wake up in the morning.

Im in tons of debt from school with nothing to show for it, I have no job and not for lack of trying, my girlfriend left me and is already seeing guys not even 2 weeks later, I lost what came to be like a son to me when she left (her 2 year old), among other things...

I just dont know if I can do it anymore.....all this and the one person I had hoped would be there is gone from my life...

Just post something funny, or something you like guys

This song more than anything is almost exactly how i feel in music.

Edited by Echoa

Let's see if I fail at this forum's tags again.

As is, I hope you find somebody to talk to about this. I'm pretty sure I have some school debt too with no degree, but for now I know school isn't what I want to be doing now in life. I made a mistake, but I have a pretty good amount of time to patch what I've #*($%%@ up. Not doing a very good job of saying it, but I hope you have a good one.

Duckling therapy.

Honestly, I wish I could do more for you. Despite what you feel, I believe that you're better off without a person like her. The way I see it, a truly loyal person would stick by you. Hard times are inevitable in relationships and life, and for her to leave you at the first notice... Aren't there others who can help you though, like a friend or family member?

I hope that this thread is a step towards making things better for you, even if it's just by your feelings alone.

I don't have anything funny (not on hand anyway) but I do have some advice: this too shall pass. Just because you're having a hard time now doesn't mean it will always be this way. You'll move on and find something that helps you. I wish you the best of luck in finding that one thing and hope that you can find it soon.

Thank you for the responses....really didnt expect much just needed somewhere to say that so thank you for proving my expectations wrong.

Can't expect any less from the Warframe Forums... even with all it's ragers. :)